Christophe31's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

How to assemble 360° images

Hello,

I would like to assemble 360° images published at the same location but it seems not possible: only one image can be accessed.

The images have been pulished here: https://goo.gl/maps/6a96UsE2xXx

I open StreetView app, select both images; ine the menu, I have the option "move and assemble". Once selected, I can see only the first one, as if the second were hidden by the other. I do not see any option to access the second one.

Did I miss something or it's not possible ?

thanks for your advises

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 6
Solution

Re: How to assemble 360° images

Hello,

Thanks @HelloSamsonR for your reply.

I understood were I was wrong: as you said, I need to click and move the first image to make the second one appear. Then I see the link and it's easy to click on it to assemble both images.

It's now done! 😄

Thanks again, have a nice day!

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hello @Christophe31, First of all go to your profile section, you would see all the images you took below your profile, Click on all the selected images you want to add at the same location, it would also show you the numbers of the pictures, after that you click move and connect button at the top right corner, and select location you want to add it to. 

Level 6
Solution

Hello,

Thanks @HelloSamsonR for your reply.

I understood were I was wrong: as you said, I need to click and move the first image to make the second one appear. Then I see the link and it's easy to click on it to assemble both images.

It's now done! 😄

Thanks again, have a nice day!

Level 10

You are welcome  @Christophe31 😊😊😊. Am glad I could help you  😊😊😊👍👍👍