DeanR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

How long will it take to be listed on the index?

Hey, 

I was invited to the trusted program 7 days ago and promptly filled out the form to get listed on the Google index. I was wondering how long it took to become listed in the Trusted Index? (https://www.google.com/streetview/hire/)

I seem to recall reading on the application it takes 5 days? Thanks for your help. 

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
12 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 3
Solution

Re: How long will it take to be listed on the index?

Hi @DeanR,

Sorry for the delay! Sometimes our system needs a little time to catch up with real time but no worries, I've looked into your submitted information and it should be added within the next 5 business days 🙂

View solution in original post

Level 7

re-update on map , 

Level 2

Sorry? How do I do that? 

@ZakyH wrote:

re-update on map , 

Level 3
Solution

Hi @DeanR,

Sorry for the delay! Sometimes our system needs a little time to catch up with real time but no worries, I've looked into your submitted information and it should be added within the next 5 business days 🙂

Level 2

@StephanieC wrote:

Hi @DeanR,

Thanks Steph, can't wait! 

Level 2

Hey again Stephanie, 

We still haven't been listen on the index after being asked to join weeks ago. This is under our business account, Digital Scape Productions. I can inbox you more details if you'd like? Any ideas?

@StephanieC wrote:

Hi @DeanR,

Level 7

Hi @DeanR 

I have an idea Kindly send me your company name with detail and lat/log i will try to update it from my end 

Thanks 

Level 2

I think you misunderstand - we're talking about the trusted photographer index for street view (here: https://www.google.com/streetview/hire/); we were invited to join a couple of weeks ago and still haven't been listed. Thanks for trying to help though. 

@ZakyH wrote:

Hi @DeanR 

I have an idea Kindly send me your company name with detail and lat/log i will try to update it from my end 

Thanks 

Level 10

Me too waiting for the same.

@DeanR

@ZakyHindi

@

Level 7

Hello, I was wondering the same since it has been a lil over a week and still no luck finding my self on my city (Fontana California)