Asir95's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Google Trusted Professional - problem with activating

Hi,

I know, that this topic is asked often, but I haven't found respond to my problem. I have uploaded over 50 photos via program Pano2VR to my Google StreetView account. In StreetView app I can see my tours uploaded and published. They have over 14MP resolution and they are connected. It's uploaded there over week and I still can't active button "Available for hiring" and app says, that I have to upload and publish at least 50 photos ...

Do you know any solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance for respond!

Praha, Česko
3 comments
Level 10

Re: Google Trusted Professional - problem with activating

Hi @Asir95

I understand your issue that you're unable to activating "Available For Hire" in Google Street View Application.

Once you’ve reached fifty published 360 photos, check the Street View app for a special invitation. did your 50 or more Street view photos are Approved or not ?

How to Check Google Street View Photo Approval Status :

Step 1 : open Street View App in Your Device.

Step 2 : Click on Profile.

Select Profile in Google Street View AppSelect Profile in Google Street View App

Step 3 : In Status Section you can Google Maps Approval Photos and Available for Hire Status.

Screenshot_2018-05-23-08-07-24-444_com.google.android.street.jpg

Step 4 : For Individual Photo that you've uploaded select the photo and scroll down, you can find Your Photo was Maps Approved or not?

Individual Photo Approve StatusIndividual Photo Approve Status

Please refer Image Acceptance & Privacy Policies.

Hope this helps you.

Thank You

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 4

Hi,

I checked what you have wrote and I have 64 approved photos (just it's write in Czech).

33442862_1696152570468592_2203842956182421504_n.jpg

Also I have it at all photos individually.

33367256_1696155067135009_3249407836215574528_n.jpg

And I still can't activate "Available For Hire". Any another tips? I checked also email spam folder for that email and nothing there :/.

Thanks in advance for some solution.

Level 1

Hi @Asir95

Thanks for reporting you situation. 

As you, many other photographers are having this issue so we are aware of the situation and the team is working to find the root cause and the solution. 

I recommend you to follow this thread where we'll post any news regarding to this: Known issue: "Available for hire" option on SV app

Regards,