DeanR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Adding Logos to 360 Images

@Tito, if you are a (legacy) Street View Trusted Photographer, please, have a look here and if you have not installed the SV App (and logged in with the Google Account you used for the legacy tool), follow the instructions there: 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/How-do-I/I-m-a-Google-Trusted-Photographer-and-need-to-get-my-...

Level 8

I made a "boblepp.com" sticker and placed it on the monopod right under the Ricoh Theta S. Every shot contains it now! I will make a more durable metal disc with my domain so it does not get damaged screwing the camera off and on.

While I am at it, I smashed my first Ricoh Theta SC in a gust of wind, on edge, split case only, so no lens damage. Got it going again. Next day I did it again, same stuppid move in windsI Switches exploded, lens scratched. Claimed damage on Visa card. Bought the S instead for luck. Now I use scuba diver ankle weight "bracelets", two, around the monopole but over the legs out of the image... perfect fix from my son! Nice solid weight now, quick to place and pick up.

For Sale: Rich SC, low hour(1), for parts, one lens scratched, no switches.... still turns on with switch held in place by hand!, no photos lost after two fails.

Level 7

Please add link for your panos here. Please note that there is a community on Google+ called Panoramic Photographers on Google for such problems.

Level 10

Thanks for information.

@Csaba

@DeanR

@Tito

@BobLepp

@LucioV