John-Off-Grid-AR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

I'm a Google Trusted Photographer - and need to get my Badge Credentials for Local Guides

Need to get my credentials for the Trusted StreetView Program - added to my Contributions pages for Local Guides Connect

Mountain Home, AR, United States
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: I'm a Google Trusted Photographer - and need to get my Badge Credentials for Local Guides

Hi @John-Off-Grid-AR

If you are a trusted photographer from before the major changes last Summer, I wonder whether you have installed the Street View App on a mobile device (here is the Android version and the iOS version). Once you installed it and you are logged in, you should see the number of your accepted panorama photos. If it is over 50, you sould be able to check "Available for hire" in settings. This is in my Android version: 

for-hire.jpg

If it is already checked, uncheck it and check it again. That should trigger the trusted badge both in the app and in LGC.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Re: I'm a Google Trusted Photographer - and need to get my Badge Credentials for Local Guides

@John-Off-Grid-AR

if you're a Google Street View Trusted photographer A Badge was added on your Local Guide Profile in some times !

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 9

Login Local Guide connect then click profile then see option "Badges I've Earned"
Like this:
Local Guides Connect
About AsiveC
All AsiveC's Badges
Then you will see your Badges I think so.
Level 9

hello @John-Off-Grid-AR

Here is the link to download your Trusted Badge : trustedBadge

You can go Through this post for detailed information regarding Trusted Badge : Post

Hope this helps and answers your question .

Level 8

Thanks for sending me the link to the Trusted Badge (.png) and (.pdf).  I had those already, however I was reading our blog for Trusted Photographers and it said that we were being - merged into the Local Guides Program and the Trusted STREET View Photographer would (be highlighted) inside Local Guides, and it is NOT.

That's what I'm trying to accomplish.

Thank you.
John Fraser

StreetView Trusted Photographer

www.MountainHomeMarketing.com

Level 10

Level 8

Thanks!  Much Appreciated!

John.

Level 10
Solution

Hi @John-Off-Grid-AR

If you are a trusted photographer from before the major changes last Summer, I wonder whether you have installed the Street View App on a mobile device (here is the Android version and the iOS version). Once you installed it and you are logged in, you should see the number of your accepted panorama photos. If it is over 50, you sould be able to check "Available for hire" in settings. This is in my Android version: 

for-hire.jpg

If it is already checked, uncheck it and check it again. That should trigger the trusted badge both in the app and in LGC.