VastView's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

wrong category and name

Hi 

we did Vtour for one of our clients , but the English name and category are wrong . we have done edits about 4 times in last month but it has not been approved yet . is there any other way to aware the google team about this issue to take place as soon as possible ?

here is the link of business and the problem and suggested are shown below :

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Baghe+Behesht+Archery+Hall/@35.7757577,51.5089959,15.09z/data=!4m1...

wrong name : Baghe Behesht Archery Hall

suggesting name : Baghe Behesht Banquet Hall

wrong category : Restaurant

suggesting category : Banquet Hall

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: wrong category and name

Hi @VastView I feel bad about it, there may be several reasons why edits were “Not applied”.

Please read this post: Why is my edit status Pending or Not Applied?

Or maybe you can send feedback to and they'll look into it 🙂 just hit the hamburger icon on the left of the maps scroll down you'll see option called send feedback in that choose appropriate :).

Screenshot_20180129-061517.jpg

I hope this helps 🙂

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Hi @VastView I feel bad about it, there may be several reasons why edits were “Not applied”.

Please read this post: Why is my edit status Pending or Not Applied?

Or maybe you can send feedback to and they'll look into it 🙂 just hit the hamburger icon on the left of the maps scroll down you'll see option called send feedback in that choose appropriate :).

Screenshot_20180129-061517.jpg

I hope this helps 🙂

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Connect Moderator

Hello @VastView,

As you are a business working with the listed business, we cannot help you here; the Local Guides program is for individuals.  The business should claim the listing via Google My Business and then make the updates via that platform.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 9

Hi @VastView,

It's showing me Banquet Hall. I do agree with @Flash, ask owner visit to the link and claim it. After claiming process it will be very easy to edit. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.