TysonK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Thousands of addresses pointing to my house.

@PaulPavlinovich

Thank you and I totally agree with you. Google is a big company with lots of products and even more stakeholders. It makes a lot of sense that they created different portals for different stakeholders/ perspectives.

It seems that the Google legal pages offer a certain type of customer service desk, focussing on people having issues with Google content. From that perspective, my advice to the OP was not so strange. I totally understand what Flash is saying and realized that my advice could have been clearer. The serious legal issues, such as reporting court orders to Google are part of these pages as well, but like I said, the lower profile content issues are also there, which I am sure do not require any lawyers on either side.

It is all about funneling and filtering the right messages to the right departments., Of course, the finer details how Google organizes its internal affairs is not our concern. 

Tagging Gus was the first thing I did, as this is, of course, who is our help line when we see it fit to escalate these certain type of map issues.

Level 3

Thank you @WetCoastCanuck@JeroenM@PaulPavlinovich@Flash!

I did post a message on the google maps product support page and got a private message from a moderator a couple days later which I forwarded my information to.

Hopefully this will all be sorted out soon!

I appreciate all of your help!

Connect Moderator

Hello,

The OP posted here, was advised this is a Maps issue (which is correct) and was sent there for help.  His issue has already been escalated there days ago.  Thank you for your attempts, but there is no need to keep adding additional steps to the solution already provided.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 8

@TysonK

Thank you for getting back to us and keeping us posted. Much appreciated!