FahmiAdimara's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] Map Your Hospital Sidoarjo Local Guides

Map Your Hospital Sidoarjo Local GuidesMap Your Hospital Sidoarjo Local Guides

As we all know that the World Health Day is celebrated annually on 7 April around the world, including Indonesia. This date coincides with the date of the founding of the World Health Organization. World Health Day which falls on the 7th of April is celebrated seriously by the World Health Organization (WHO).

This year, the theme is Beat Diabetes. Diabetes disease burden not only occur in the health sector, but also the social and economic sectors. Therefore, at the commemoration of World Health Day 2016, the theme of Beat Diabetes promoted to improve the prevention, treatment and the fight against diabetes. Beat Diabetes campaign has three main objectives :

- First, raising public awareness on danger and increased cases of diabetes. Especially people who come from low and middle income countries, where the burden is greater than high-income countries.

- Second, increased access to treatment of diabetes specifically, effective and affordable. WHO counterparts countries is expected to multiply efforts for prevention, early diagnosis and management of patients with diabetes.

- Third, communities realize that the burden of economic, social and health due to diabetes is enormous. To that end, WHO will launch a Global Report on Diabetes is the first time this year. Therefore, the dissemination of information related to diabetes risk factors to be very important, especially about people's lifestyles are increasingly unhealthy. The campaign is expected to make people aware that diabetes is a serious disease but can be prevented with a healthy lifestyle.

Some of Sidoarjo Local Guides today gave the contribution in time to correct all health care centers in the city of Sidoarjo.

Some health care where we review today are:

1. Sukodono Health Center

2. As-Sakinah Hospital 

3. Delta Surya Hospital

4. Siti Hajar Hospital

5. Sidoarjo General Hospital 

6. Mitra Keluarga Hospital

We started mapping activity exactly at 12.30, slightly delayed from the time scheduled, because of there are big prayer event centered on the town of Sidoarjo and was attended by 500,000 people from various parts of East Java.

Sukodono Health Center

Sukodono Health Center 360Sukodono Health Center 360

As-Sakinah HospitalAs-Sakinah Hospital

As-Sakinah Hospital 360As-Sakinah Hospital 360

Delta Surya HospitalDelta Surya Hospital

Delta Surya Hospital 360Delta Surya Hospital 360

Siti Hajar HospitalSiti Hajar Hospital

Siti Hajar Hospital 360Siti Hajar Hospital 360

Sidoarjo General HospitalSidoarjo General Hospital

Sidoarjo General Hospital 360Sidoarjo General Hospital 360

Mitra Keluarga HospitalMitra Keluarga Hospital

Mitra Keluarga Hospital 360Mitra Keluarga Hospital 360

So we started the journey in afternoon. And we continued our trip to visited a Sidoarjo local cake shop "Kue Lumpur Bu Lilik".

Take a rest and buy Sidoarjo Local Legendary Food "Kue Lumpur"Take a rest and buy Sidoarjo Local Legendary Food "Kue Lumpur"

After the activity Map Your Hospital Local Guides Sidoarjo is completed, we continued our journey to Surabaya North Quay to relieve tired during the whole day. 

at Surabaya North Quayat Surabaya North Quay

Surabaya North Quay 360

That's our story of Sidoarjo Local Guides today. I hope this story inspires another Local Guides. 

Sidoarjo, Sidoarjo Regency, East Java, Indonesia
5 comments
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Map Your Hospital Sidoarjo Local Guides

Hi @FahmiAdimara

That's an incredible effort dude! Nice Work!

I am inspired with your work and I hope others also get inspired by the work you're doing! Keep up the good work!

Cheers!

Life is short, Give as much as you can!
Connect Moderator

Hi @FahmiAdimara your are such as a uncommon ideas man ,,..

I like your all activity or meets ..

Map your hospital like this is a admirable  meet up for all.

Happy guiding

Level 9

Hi @Lakshay Thank you very much, I hope others also get inspired 😄

Level 9

Hi @ShafiulB thank you bro, I hope others also get inspired 😄

Former Google Contributor

This meet-up is so, so, so meaningful. It makes me happy to know that Local Guides are making such a huge difference in the world. Thank you for hosting this meet-up and sharing it with the community, @FahmiAdimara. Your efforts are very inspiring 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.