LIJOMATTATHIL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Place creation is Approved but i can't able to edit more

HI friends am added the places are Approved but i can't able to edit and add photos their is no clickable function .. 

what is problem...?

how can solve this issue ...?

HELP.jpg

USA
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Place creation is Approved but i can't able to edit more

Hi @LIJOMATTATHIL

Please be informed approved places take 2-7 days to appear in Google Maps search and directions.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9
Level 9

Are you able to click on those two places in your contributions and open map listings?

Level 8

nop that is wrong ! last few month befor am added some listings that approved same time
Level 8

yes not loading
Level 10

If the place is approved and published on map you should have received a couple of email.

The first for acknowledge of your submission, the second one stating the add is now live; you should click on the link on the second one to be able to see the added place.

Level 10

It takes time for Google Map's database to reflect the changes. I found with Place Creation it can take up to a week or 10 days for the place to appear on the map without typing. I have a feeling the Google Map's back end databases takes time to synchronize the data with one another.

Go back to your email, you should have a link that says "See your addition". Click on that to edit initially. After a week or so you should see your edits without that link.