cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Pending Maps Edits

@GusM wrote:

Hey guys,

Let's keep this community as friendly as possible as we are all here to learn and share knowledge with everyone.

Both @LucioV and @Flash are right. Check The Fact is a part of approval process but not all of it, besides the votes we gather much more information to make the decision to publish a contribution or not.

Hope this clarify everything

Thanks @GusMoreira this really clarify all for me.

Best regards,

Lucio

Level 9

I have put in a Blue Cross Blue Shield office on a number of occasions (5 or 6 times now) and they will never approve it. It has been built and physically there for close to 3 years or more now.  If there was a way to submit a photo show how I would.  Any thoughts or suggestions from anyone would be helpful.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @LarryH,

If the office is registered with Google Maps, then my suggestion would be to submit feedback via the application explaining your issue. Please feel free to reference this Help Center document for steps on doing so. You can even suggest an edit in an attempt to add the phone number. 

Please keep us posted on your progress and tag a moderator should you have any additional concerns.