BorisS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

One subject in Big Trading Place

Hi, guys! I want to add to the map  a pizzeria.It is situated in the ground floor of big trading complex. This building is mentioned at the google Maps, but pizzeria inside of it - is not. How to add and how to make a review? Thank you in advance for explanation.

Huri Street, Haifa, Israel
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: One subject in Big Trading Place

Hello,

Please follow these directions to add a new place to the map.  After it is approved you can then add reviews.

Thank you for your interest in improving the map!

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hello,

Please follow these directions to add a new place to the map.  After it is approved you can then add reviews.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Level 3

@GreggG wrote:

Hello,

OK, got it, GreggG. Thank you! So I should do the same as with ordinary new place.

Connect Moderator

Yes, this is how to add any new places.

However, please do realize that there is so much information on the map that it cannot all be displayed, so do not rely on there being a label to tell you if a place already is mapped.  You should also search to ensure it isn't already on the map before you add it.