diegopajarito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Ideas to map Outdoor Activities in Castellón Spain

Living in Spain allows you to see the magic that world tourist look for; however, many nice activities are hidden between daily routines. I've lived in Castellò, a small city between Valencia and Barcelona, and I've found many interesting places and activities to do, just a few of them are available on the web, few places are well described in either Spanish or English. So, after two years of constant contributions to the local guide program, I found no improvement the amount and quality of information there.

It could also happen to some of you there so, what do you think is the best way to improve such information?

Castellón de la Plana, Spain
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Ideas to map Outdoor Activities in Castellón Spain

Hi @diegopajarito if these activity sites are a public place like a park you can add them to Maps.

What might be useful is to have questions for public places like

• Is cycling allowed here? 
  • Is there a bike track?
  • Is skating allowed here?

Regards Paul

Level 4

Re: Ideas to map Outdoor Activities in Castellón Spain

Castellón es una de las mejores provincias para realizar actividades de montaña. Desde senderismo, pasando por ciclismo, barrasquismo y escalada. Es una de las provincias mas montañosas de España, y con la ventaja de tener un agradable clima mediterráneo. Si estas interesado en alguna actividad en concreto, pregúntame y te mandare referencias segun tus gustos!