ColJordanP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Google Maps is Taking too Long!

Then all places called FedEx Ground need to be removed. FedEx Ground is contracted, in Central Kentucky it is Somerset Ground Delivery, Inc. but we are required to be called "FedEx Ground," and "FedEx Ship Center," respectively. Additionally, all hotels are independently owned and operated so delete the franchise names and call them by the corporation names that own them!

Connect Moderator

There are already predetermined rules for how to name such places.  Such a discussion is off topic for this thread, if you'd like more details then please create a new post either here or in the Map Maker forum (with the latter being where more mapping experts visit) with examples of places and we can provide you direction on how they should be named.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 8
Solution

This is definitely not "off topic" and this is my thread, you are free to stop responding. Thank God iPhone uses Here and others use Bing and other mapping services.

Then all places called FedEx Ground need to be removed. FedEx Ground is contracted, in Central Kentucky it is Somerset Ground Delivery, Inc. but we are required to be called "FedEx Ground," and "FedEx Ship Center," respectively. Additionally, all hotels are independently owned and operated so delete the franchise names and call them by the corporation names that own them! 

Big-Hill.jpg

Level 8

@Flash, @Clinton [RL/USA] I just reported you to three (3) Google Moderators who emailed me for your abuse of power (deleting categories you have no idea about), and naming a business that name that is not on file with the State.

Level 2

Thank God! @Flash needs to be deleted and his rights taken away.

Level 1

Rahman AJ trade center ka-1/b bashundhara Rd dhaka bangladesh

Level 10

@NasirB wrote:

Rahman AJ trade center ka-1/b bashundhara Rd dhaka bangladesh

@HI @nasir can you explain your request? Thanks