tonyduarte's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Edit Map Street Names and Address

I am starting up and uber-like app in Dili, Timor-Leste which will be launched soon. However, the street names here are mostly wrong and need to be corrected. There are a lot of information missing. I am a level 6 local map guide. 

I have read through the info on editing map here however, I could find the features as suggested in the map for my location. Is there any way to let google map know that they need to enable the features to edit maps for address and names of street etc like in other countries so that I am able to properly make the adjustments here? 

Thank you for the reply. 

Tony 

<EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED>

Díli, Dili, Timor-Leste
3 comments
Level 9

Re: Edit Map Street Names and Address

Hi @tonyduarte Welcome to Local Guides Connect, it would be nice before adding the contribution that you read these rules. Please do not publish personal information in LG Connect. @JeslynL

Anonymous
Not applicable

Luis L De AraujoLuis L De Araujo

Well, there are many avenues in Dili that have not been named. I hope google maps will petrify us to give a name that has been given by the government. And helps us to edit the name of the street, the place, the territory of our beloved country of Timor Leste.
Greetings from Dili, East Timor.
Luis L De Araujo

@tonyduarte wrote:

I am starting up and uber-like app in Dili, Timor-Leste which will be launched soon. However, the street names here are mostly wrong and need to be corrected. There are a lot of information missing. I am a level 6 local map guide. 

I have read through the info on editing map here however, I could find the features as suggested in the map for my location. Is there any way to let google map know that they need to enable the features to edit maps for address and names of street etc like in other countries so that I am able to properly make the adjustments here? 

Thank you for the reply. 

Tony 

<EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED>

le maps will petrify us to give a name that has been given by the government. And helps us to edit the name of the street, the place, the territory of our beloved country of Timor Leste.
Luis L De Araujo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, there are many avenues in Dili that have not been named. I hope google maps will petrify us to give a name that has been given by the government. And helps us to edit the name of the street, the place, the territory of our beloved country of Timor Leste.
Luis L De Araujo