JoeCullity's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Business has 3 seperate listings for same location.

A customer I did a 360 tour for a while ago, now has 3 separate listings for their business, They seem confused as to who put the other listings up and who's name is attached to the listings (They have had some abrupt personal changes.) and as a side problem my 360 tour disappeared. - Before worrying about the tour, I'd like to help them to delete 2 of the listing.
-
THE QUESTION IS... Is there any way to see who has created or owns the different listings?

Second Chances Thrift Store, Neptune City, NJ

Second Chances, Neptune City, NJ

second chances neptune city nj

Comments Welcome

101 3rd Avenue, Neptune City, NJ 07753, United States
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

回應: Business has 3 seperate listings for same location.

Hi @JoeCullity you can request deletion of the non claimed entry, using the "suggest an edit" link into Google Maps, then close it and report as duplicate.

You can do the same with one of the other two claimed places, but in this case, hopefully, Google Maps will merge the two entries.

I suggest you to wait for the entire process to end, before upload your virtual tour.

View solution in original post

Level 8

Hi @JoeCullity,

It seems the 1st and the 3rd are already point to the same POI - means they might be merged already.  And it is a Claimed Business - with Phone number but no website.

The second one is non-Claimed.  Has a website but no phone number.

For non-Claimed business, I don't think anyone can tell you who created it.  But for Claimed Business, provided your client still have access to the dashboard, please try tocontact GMB support to ask.  

Level 8

Hi @YK1001

• So what can be done to delete the unclaimed listing?
  • And, should I just delete all my photo-spheres of this place from the Street-View contribute page and use the new layout tools to create a new tour now, or wait for the merge to complete (OR should I take this question to a different forum ?

Level 10
Solution

Hi @JoeCullity you can request deletion of the non claimed entry, using the "suggest an edit" link into Google Maps, then close it and report as duplicate.

You can do the same with one of the other two claimed places, but in this case, hopefully, Google Maps will merge the two entries.

I suggest you to wait for the entire process to end, before upload your virtual tour.