Pragalbh_Prabhakar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Adding road : Not on the Google Map

Hi all!,

Is it possible to add a missing roadway to Google Maps? If, how we can add the road/path we want to add on Maps. Seeking your advice and suggestion...

Pragalbh_Prabhakar
9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Adding road : Not on the Google Map

Hello @Pragalbh_Prabhakar,

I found this topic for you, where several solutions have been provided. Please consider searching the Community, before posting as your question may already have an answer.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

I found this topic for you, where several solutions have been provided. Please consider searching the Community, before posting as your question may already have an answer.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

@Pragalbh_Prabhakar Select the road segement. Right click on it. You will see report a data problem,   there you can edit the name of the road and all the other details about it. After review your edit will be published.Hope it will help

Regards,

Jibin Paul

Connect Moderator

I have actually just removed the solution on the previous discussion, that was never the correct solution.  There is a lot of other proposed solutions in that thread that are also incorrect; I'm not sure anyone actually read the original question!  I did find a correct one and marked it as the solution, so if you've already visited that thread please revisit again.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 8

You can done it by feedback section 

Level 7

Thank you @GeorgesHR... Will check the community. Hope I can find a solution.

Pragalbh_Prabhakar
Level 7

Thank you @JibinPaul, but actually I asked how to add a road or path that isn't marked in Google maps. But many thanks for your assist. Indeed your information is valuable too.

Pragalbh_Prabhakar
Level 7

Thank you @Flash, let see if I can find a 'Solution'

Pragalbh_Prabhakar
Level 7

@antosmaman can elaborate please...

Pragalbh_Prabhakar
Connect Moderator

@Pragalbh_Prabhakar, please do not continue this thread; this is a topic already discussed many times and we ask that you read the already existing threads.  @GeorgesHR has linked you to such a thread, and I made sure it has the correct answer marked as the solution; please read it over.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages