debojitanimallover's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

A New Bridge under construction.

I live in India and a  new road way Bridge is under construction over the river Barak, which  is adjacent to my home, please direct me how can i describe it in Google map because the project is under construction now.

Assam, India
8 comments
Level 9

Re: New under construction project.

Hi @debojitanimallover

Since your topic relates more to mapping, I will be moving it to that subforum. Thanks 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 8

Hi,

I see your point. I have a similar experience with a store. Love to hear a solution. 

Bye johannes

Connect Moderator

Hello @debojitanimallover,

Features that are under construction are not put on the map.  When the feature is completed please do use Send Feedback to ask it to be added to the map.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 8

Rope way project

One new Rope way project is going to be started in Guwahati ,Assam ,India over the river Brahmaputra. It will allure the Travellers and improve the communication also. Guwahati is a very growing City. Photographs would be posted in google map soon as the project starts. After preparing the trip programmes you may contact me for assistance.

Level 8

Rope way project

One new Rope way project is going to be started in Guwahati ,Assam ,India over the river Brahmaputra. It will allure the Travellers and improve the communication also. Guwahati is a very growing City. Photographs would be posted in google map as soon as the project starts. After preparing the trip programmes you may contact me for assistance.I am ready to help you. Thanks.

Connect Moderator

Re: Rope way project

Hello,

As your post is not an inquiry about how to map, I will move your post to the more appropriate sub-forum. This should help to get it proper exposure while also keeping the Mapping sub-forum on topic. Please ensure that each post you make is both appropriate for Local Guides Connect and in the correct sub-forum.

I see that this is one of your first posts. As a new user of Local Guides Connect, please do read over the core values of Connect.  I'll also point you to some great tips for using Connect.   You can also consider introducing yourself to the forum by posting in this month's introduction thread.

Also, please be aware that something under construction cannot be added to the map.  I look forward to reading your future contributions.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Level 8

Thanks for your support.

Connect Moderator

Hello @debojitanimallover,

You have created three different posts regarding this bridge.  I will combine all three threads into one.