ErikS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Local Guides Volunteer Day 2016 - Phoenix

Once again the year is coming to it's end! We need your support to make this Volunteer Day a hit here in Phoenix, Arizona. We need volunteers and ideas, Let Us BE THE CHANGE ! Contact me with any info you would like to add, We have two weeks to plan and be ready. Come on out and Join us Google Family ! We need you, There are so few meet ups here in the USA its sadly a reality. We need a positive change in our communities, Let's Be That Change, Give, Hug, Smile, and Share,, For We Are The Future.

Phoenix, AZ, United States
2 comments
Level 3

Re: Local Guides Volunteer Day 2016 - Phoenix

Erik S,

I wish that I'd seen this request earlier. I'm just now getting involved with the Google Local Guides Connect forum. I do however look forward to us interacting more in the future. I'm starting to become more involved with both photography and videography, and I'm very much a people person. Plus I love walking and hiking, so the geo-walks, photo walks, food crawls, map editing, and volunteer days are all right up my alley. I'm rather surprised that there's not more Local Guide activity occurring sooooooooo, I say let's do this!

Happy holidays to you and yours. I look forward to being a part of Local Guide connections in 2017!

~Trudye

Level 2

Re: Local Guides Volunteer Day 2016 - Phoenix

When do you plan on doing something? I am in the Zoo area and want to go something with the Google people.