Mattgwood's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

team Charlotte county Florida here is group

So guys lets rock this we have 100s beaches public parks stores non stop all up and down 41 776 and so much more  we have nature walks and  trails we have more to photograph than any other city and we are a small town with small population  .

We can easily win this or be in top 5 and get noticed so lets make it happen put aside the points for now and even if you have been in a store before add more pics of isles entry signs  shelves   the road veiw  go to the beach  show the wild life your party cook out parking the beach  sand dollars shark teath catch a dam shark and post that !

we have it made walk  1 mile a day .5 up and .5 down adn you can add 300 pictures of differant places . i gained 100 points last night alone  and i will rock this now  some more  ......    https://plus.google.com/communities/107787371344554098706

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: team Charlotte county Florida

That's the spirit, @Mattgwood! Being a Local Guide is all about exploring your area (and beyond). I love your approach to exploring your beaches, parks and stores. I'm impressed that you've earned 100 photos in one night. That's amazing! That's at least 100 contributions helping tons of people! 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Googler
Solution

That's the spirit, @Mattgwood! Being a Local Guide is all about exploring your area (and beyond). I love your approach to exploring your beaches, parks and stores. I'm impressed that you've earned 100 photos in one night. That's amazing! That's at least 100 contributions helping tons of people! 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 7

ty hope it helps draw in more people from my area no one in sw fl is  on here much  just visitors