JoannaR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Local guide challenge Toronto

Strange how the attendees are selected then, I see you guys are one level ahead of me. Now I feel really privileged, sorry to rub salt in the wound. 🙂

Level 6

lol, you can sneak some food out for me, jokes =P I'll wait a bit longer for a confirmation/waitlist email before making other plans. have fun!

Level 7

Well.... It is very strange😑

@Shahul HameedA wrote:

Strange how the attendees are selected then, I see you guys are one level ahead of me. Now I feel really privileged, sorry to rub salt in the wound. 🙂

Level 3

Yes it is. Unfortunately I thought by rsvping I had confirmed a spot, hence the actual usage of an rsvp. I actually had to book work time off for that spot. If I don't end up going I'm out a shift. 

Level 10

Hey Kerryf,

I am the moderator for Google Local Guides Toronto - noticed you weren't a member of the community.   We had 36 meet-ups last year - if you are interested in attending meet-ups in Toronto - join here.

Cheers,

Rick Trus

Co-Moderator - Google Local Guides Toronto

Level 10

Hello Shahul, 

I am the co-moderator for Google Local Guides Toronto - noticed you are a member of the community.   We had 36 meet-ups last year, would be nice to see you out at a meet-up.

Cheers,

Rick Trus

Level 10

Hey Kenny,

I am the moderator for Google Local Guides Toronto - noticed you weren't a member of the community.   We had 36 meet-ups last year - if you are interested in attending meet-ups in Toronto - join here.

Cheers,

Rick Trus

Level 3

I'm hoping for the same my friend.I recieved the invite for myself and a guest but nothing since I don't even know location.It would be a shame I was really looking forward to this.

Level 3

I went on vacation for all of the first 3 week of January.  Im on the waiting list, I hope it wasn't because I happened not to contribute locally during this time 😞

Either way, it's great that Google is doing this to support local contributions.  It benefits everyone.

Level 3

I'm on the same boat as everyone else without a confirmation email for both the waiting list and the guest list. I was hoping they could have at least sent an email to let us know that we can't make it to the event, but so far no follow-up emails have been received on my end.