JewelsbyJenTampa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Guides challenge Floridian style!

@Linda_F Hi!:) not sure if my other comment posted but I had an idea, for possible meet up for contributors to gather or simply meet up and brainstorm! The last Sunday of every month there is a free artisan, food market "walk" on Harbor Island. There's live entertainment and plenty of tables and spots to sit and congregate as well as beautiful photo ops as it is on the waterfront just an idea as it is a minute from downtown Tampa and the convention center again on Harbour Island:)

Level 3

Lol... i guess we win the play 4 this weekend at least. 😂😂😂

Level 6

It sounds like a good venue but I don't know when I would be able to get over there.  I'm down in Miami Dade County

Level 6

@JewelsbyJenniferDesignB wrote:

@Linda_F Hi!:) not sure if my other comment posted but I had an idea, for possible meet up for contributors to gather or simply meet up and brainstorm! The last Sunday of every month there is a free artisan, food market "walk" on Harbor Island. There's live entertainment and plenty of tables and spots to sit and congregate as well as beautiful photo ops as it is on the waterfront just an idea as it is a minute from downtown Tampa and the convention center again on Harbour Island:)

It sounds like a good venue but I don't know when I would be able to get over there.  I'm down in Miami Dade County

Level 6

Sorry I missed this. I would have loved to have participated.