JewelsbyJenTampa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Guides challenge Floridian style!

Who's with me!?! Let's show the world  contributions Floridian tropical Style!!!

Tampa, FL, United States
14 comments
Level 6

Re: Guides challenge Floridian style!

Well alright @JewelsbyJenTampa I'm from down in South Florida, Homestead area to be exact.  What did you have in mind?

Level 7

Hey Linda!! Trying to get Floridians on board and put Florida on the map with contributions and whatnot!! I am in South Florida also..  South Tampa to be exact! Would be great if we could get someone in each City, County, neighborhood on board and have a contribution fiesta.. or meet up perhaps? Open to ideas.. just wanted to get the conversation started!!!😄🌴🙋

@LindaF wrote:

Well alright @JewelsbyJenTampa I'm from down in South Florida, Homestead area to be exact.  What did you have in mind?

Level 6

Sounds good @JewelsbyJenTampa, I see there's several around the state, I guess they did a meetup in Orlando awhile back.

Level 7

@JewelsbyJenTampa

I am in Tampa, we should meet at sail pavillion with out chromebooks(laptops) what not and knock out some reviews. I have been sitting on that waiting for it to get cold in Florida and have nothing to do outside. But if I had some peer pressure then that works that much better. Local Guide FaceLocal Guide Face

.·´¯¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·...>((((º>
·.¸¸.·´¯`·...>((((º>
Level 2

Oh, man you waiting for cold, did you just say cold? My sorry bro, but that's not how it work. lol

Level 5

Here in Northwest Florida Panama City Beach, Florida area... Saw the leader boards and Florida is not positioned very well.:(

Level 7

@NathanT @Linda_F@Brad-H Hmmm  we'll have to make sure we do something about that next time stir up the conversation and get something going sooner some organization.. not that we can't gain momentum, organization in the meantime!:)

@NathanT wrote:

Here in Northwest Florida Panama City Beach, Florida area... Saw the leader boards and Florida is not positioned very well.:(

Level 7

That's a great idea and next time that could be a starting point for sure!

Level 7

Jerry 😂 yes waiting for cold in Florida is like...

Playing the lotto!!