Level 1

meet up for butwal

hello everyone...

Butwal Multiple Campus, Siddartha Rajmarg, Butwal, Nepal
5 comments
Level 6

Re: meet up for butwal

Hey samrat bro!! What's up?

Glad to know that I found a New Google Local Guide User from Butwal City. I am Sagar, I live in Shankarnagar. I have interested in google maps contribute. So, hamile yasto kunai event or meet-up organize garna sakchhau about local guide? Milchha bhane mail me or reply in this reply sections. Thank You 

Level 5

Let's me togather

I am also agreed. Let's plan to meet everybody(local guides) from Butwal. If we get together. More correct information will be archived. Inform me too. KTM friends are organizing events. We all from Butwal can also organize it. Please inform me too for Google Meet Up in Butwal too. I am too interested. My email address is: [REDACTED].

Level 10

Great to see you all here @samrats@mrbiratpdl@SagarS

My suggestion for you is to organize meet ups beginning from you 3 guys.

Be around somewhere there in comfort zone and share your photos and events about meetups. This will drag an attention of other LGs from there.

Hope to see you all sometimes.

Level 5

Ok. Why not organize it, friends? But, some months may take place to get informed to local guides of Butwal city. All LG lai information pugisakepachhi meet up garnu ramro hunchha. either it takes about some months. Majja le cool tarika le meet garnu thik hunchha. It is summer. It could be better meet all in cool days. In about Bhadra, Aswin Tira. Is not it guys? - <EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED> from Manigram near Butwal.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Let's me togather

Hi @mrbiratpdl

I redacted your personal e-mail from the post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting.

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them