Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Worldwide cultural show – Tono

遠野ふるさと村 Tono Furusato Village

5-89-1 上附馬牛 附馬牛町 Tōno-shi, Iwate-ken 028-0661, Japan

May 19, 2018 @ 11:30 (JST)

There is the English version under Japanese version. 今回は遠野ふるさと村から、人と馬が共に住んでいた家、曲り家を紹介します。曲り家は世界的に有名な日本文化ではありませんが、日本の地方文化を知る上で非常に重要な資料です。一緒に日本の地方文化を世界に発信しましょう! 日程 11:30 伊藤家で食事を取りながらガイダンスを行います 01:00 遠野ふるさと村に移動してローカルガイド 03:00 カフェに移動してその日のまとめを行います その他連絡 ・盛岡から私の車に同乗したい方はお早めにご連絡下さい ・飲食代および入場料等は自費になります ・7人以上の参加者がいる場合ツアーが申し込めますので、場合によってはConnectやHungoutなどで検討します ----- English version ----- This time, we introduce traditional countryside house from Tono in Iwate, Japan to the world. In the past, there were unique houses in the countryside. The houses were called "Magariya(曲り家)". And people lived in Magariya with horses. Let's look at it and learn their culture with us! > Schedule 11:30 AM - Gather at 伊藤家 and I explain details of this meetup while having lunch with other local guides. 01:00 PM - Move to Tono Furusato Village and do Local Guide. 03:00 PM - Move to a cafe and talk about the recap of this meet-up. > Notice 1.If you want to go to Tono with me by my car, please contact me before the date. 2.You need to prepare some money for your lunch, tea and the admission fee of Tono Furusato Village. 3.If the members are going to gather over seven people, we can apply to a tour. This case, I may ask you on Local Guides Connect or hangout.

お申し込みはこちら

9 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Worldwide cultural show – Tono

This is one of Worldwide cultural shows by @LaxmiG1.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful idea! 

And I hold this meet-up with @Christine_T. Thank you for your support!

I fixed the article.

There is the English version under Japanese version.

今回は遠野ふるさと村から、人と馬が共に住んでいた家、曲り家を紹介します。曲り家は世界的に有名な日本文化ではありませんが、日本の地方文化を知る上で非常に重要な資料です。一緒に日本の地方文化を世界に発信しましょう!

日程

• 11:30 伊藤家で食事を取りながらガイダンスを行います
  • 01:00 遠野ふるさと村に移動してローカルガイド
  • 03:00 カフェに移動してその日のまとめを行います

その他連絡

1. 盛岡から私の車に同乗したい方はお早めにご連絡下さい
  2. 飲食代および入場料等は自費になります
  3. 7人以上の参加者がいる場合ツアーが申し込めますので、場合によってはConnectやHungoutなどで検討します

----- English version -----

This time, we introduce traditional countryside house from Tono in Iwate, Japan to the world. In the past, there were unique houses in the countryside. The houses were called "Magariya(曲り家)".

And people lived in Magariya with horses. Let's look at it and learn their culture with us!

> Schedule

• 11:30 AM - Gather at 伊藤家 and I explain details of this meetup while having lunch with other local guides.
  • 01:00 PM - Move to Tono Furusato Village and do Local Guide.
  • 03:00 PM - Move to a cafe and talk about the recap of this meet-up.

> Notice

1. If you want to go to Tono with me by my car, please contact me before the date.
  2. You need to prepare some money for your lunch, tea and the admission fee of Tono Furusato Village.
  3. If the members are going to gather over seven people, we can apply to a tour. This case, I may ask you on Local Guides Connect or hangout.

Level 10

Thank you so much for hosting a meet up @HiroyukiTakisawa. 🙂 I am going to list it in a main post. Wish you all the best.

@LaxmiG1 please check this. 🙂

Level 7

I'm looking forward to this event!
Thank you @HiroyukiTakisawa for doing a lot of the work for this!
Let's make this a success. 😉

And thank you @LaxmiG1 for organizing the parent International event!!

Level 10

Awesome @HiroyukiTakisawa Looking forward to the amazing Recap exploring your Culture :).

Level 7

It's so exciting that we're getting closer to the date!
I'm so excited to go visit the old houses in Tono. I love old Japanese farmhouses.

Level 10

Hi @HiroyukiTakisawa and @Christine_T 

Looking forward to an international day of Culture and fun! Thank you for sharing Japan and it's culture with us. It is going to be extraordinary. Living every countries  Culture and sharing it with the world through Cultural landmarks, Music, art, food, clothing and so much more. 

An interesting worldwide interactive communicative event that will be an excellent experience for all involved. The recaps will be a super to share too! 

Best wishes 

@Justine2807

こんにちは @HiroyukiTakisawa

@

@Christine_T

文化と楽しみの国際一日を楽しみにしています!日本を共有してくれてありがとう、それは私たちと文化です。それは特別なことになるだろう。文化的ランドマーク、音楽、芸術、食べ物、衣類などを通じて世界と共有することができます。

関与するすべての人にとって優れたエクスペリエンスとなる興味深い世界的なインタラクティブなコミュニケーションイベントです。このリキャップは共有するのにもってこいです!

ご多幸を祈る

@Justine2807

Connect Moderator

Hello, @Justine2807

You're correct! Stay tuned our recap.

And I'm looking forward to other recaps of an international day of culture too! Through this event, we can learn cultures each other 🙂

Level 9
Level 9

@HiroyukiTakisawa wrote:

遠野ふるさと村 Tono Furusato Village

@May 19, 2018 @ 11:30 (JST)

There is the English version under Japanese version. 今回は遠野ふるさと村から、人と馬が共に住んでいた家、曲り家を紹介します。曲り家は世界的に有名な日本文化ではありませんが、日本の地方文化を知る上で非常に重要な資料です。一緒に日本の地方文化を世界に発信しましょう! 日程 11:30 伊藤家で食事を取りながらガイダンスを行います 01:00 遠野ふるさと村に移動してローカルガイド 03:00 カフェに移動してその日のまとめを行います その他連絡 ・盛岡から私の車に同乗したい方はお早めにご連絡下さい ・飲食代および入場料等は自費になります ・7人以上の参加者がいる場合ツアーが申し込めますので、場合によってはConnectやHungoutなどで検討します ----- English version ----- This time, we introduce traditional countryside house from Tono in Iwate, Japan to the world. In the past, there were unique houses in the countryside. The houses were called "Magariya(曲り家)". And people lived in Magariya with horses. Let's look at it and learn their culture with us! > Schedule 11:30 AM - Gather at 伊藤家 and I explain details of this meetup while having lunch with other local guides. 01:00 PM - Move to Tono Furusato Village and do Local Guide. 03:00 PM - Move to a cafe and talk about the recap of this meet-up. > Notice 1.If you want to go to Tono with me by my car, please contact me before the date. 2.You need to prepare some money for your lunch, tea and the admission fee of Tono Furusato Village. 3.If the members are going to gather over seven people, we can apply to a tour. This case, I may ask you on Local Guides Connect or hangout.

お申し込みはこちら

very good.

Connect Moderator

いよいよ明日が本番です。生憎天気はよくなさそうですが、楽しんできましょう!

報告をお楽しみに:)