Level 9

Re: World Wide Photowalk Kyiv

Sure & soon @NatalkaR :-)))

🎉🎁🎉🎁🎉🎁🎉

Level 9

Level 9

That's true @AlejandraMaria @NatalkaR @Justine2807 I witnessed all seasons in Ukraine , incredible weather ,  nature & people 👌👍☺️🎉🎁☺️🎉👍👌

@NatalkaR wrote:

@AlejandraMaria thanks! I invite you to come in Ukraine! Ukrainian winter is amazing, Ukrainian spring is incredible, Ukranian summer is wonderful, Ukranian Autumn is beautiful... Just come! :-)))))))))))))))))

Level 10

I wish you best of luck in this wonderful meet up @NatalkaR! I'm sure it will be great and you will take beautiful pictures, can't wait to see them 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Dear @AndriiAtroshchenko @OlegKostyukevich @Kamilla-Bagirova @Kyyv @AndriyDegula @Kovale @konskyrychuk @besbesAF @Spoonke @DmytroOlisnevych, hope all's well. World Wide Photowalk Kyiv is on for Ukraine Local Guides as part of World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World. You're welcome and invited to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Dear @bravoshota @FadiN @VladKoval @Levko, hope all's well. World Wide Photowalk Kyiv is on as part of World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World. You're welcome and invited to join in. It's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 2

Very interesting I guess)

Level 10

@vadymss be sure! 😉 Just join us! Time to meet-up 😎

Level 10

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP

К большому сожалению я в Киеве не буду.

Мне до Киева ехать 350 км.

😞

24 февраля буду в городе Харьков

и там с товарищами устроим фото прогулку.

25 февраля хочу организовать фото прогулку в своем городе Сумы.

Я уже отправил запрос на создание World Wide Photowalk Kharkiv и World Wide Photowalk Sumy

но они пока на рассмотрении.

😉

Andriy Degula
Level 10

@AndriyDegula удачи в Харькове и Сумах!