HiroyukiTakisawa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: World Wide Cafe Walk in Your City to the world

Welcome and thank you @Anonymous !

Pakistan coffee, Chai and Qahwah... There are a lot of unique drinks in your country, aren't there? 

I'm looking forward to your meet-ups very much 🙂

Level 8

WoW it is wonderful.

Level 10

This will be fun! I will love to share it with you 🙂

@Christine_T

@Christine_T  escribió:

@ValeriaA_

Thank you for joining us!
I can't wait to see what kind of cafes there are in Buenos Aires!
I'm looking forward to your recap. 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

That's great @HelloSamsonR! I will submit mine soon 🙂

@HelloSamsonR  escribió:

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

@HiroyukiTakisawa this is just great! I will love to participate from Buenos Aires 🙂

Sounds awesome @ValeriaA_ I would love to explore the cafes from Buenos Aires directly from your recap. Looking forward to your event. Mine just got approved :-).

Level 10

@HiroyukiTakisawa we will welcome you in Argentina whenever you want to come! 🙂 I'm not a wine lover but I will be happy to drink coffee! 😄

@HiroyukiTakisawa  escribió:

Thank you @ValeriaA_!

We are also waiting a lot of interesting cafes in Buenos Aires 🙂

By the way, I love Argentina wine, TOSO. Someday, we need to go there for drinking wine and coffee. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes sure @HiroyukiTakisawa there are also Kashmiri Chai, Peshawari Qawa and many more will be highlighted in the RECAP post of World Wide Cafe Walk in Gujranwala, hope it will be great fun

Level 10

Hello. @HiroyukiTakisawa , @Christine_T , @HelloSamsonR , @BudionoS , @AlejandraMaria and @OSAMA Coffee anyone?? Lol... 

Yes yes yes, yum, yum, yum, cakes, treats and healthy foods and all that comes along when we play the cafe song!! 

This will be a fun event, international cafe extraordinaire complete with Google Maps Photos and reviews too! 

Hahah.. is it a competitive Worldwide cafe walk to see who can visit the most cafes.... Or drink the most coffee... Or tea... Chai late please!! Or yes we can see who will have the most delicious yum cha!  Yum yum! This is going to be a super fun one!! June 8th to 10th 2018... Application on the way! Let's get official! Thank you all for being a part of the fun and arranging this special one! Worldwide Cafe walk 2018... The first of many! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 8

@HiroyukiTakisawa

I will join this Worldwide Cafe Walk, will reschedule and aiming the cafe near me at those day. Hope everything is OK.

Level 8

Hi @Justine2807 Sure it is will be fun and more coffee and yummy yummy food, too. More places will appear in the event. It is good information for us to know.

@Justine2807 wrote:

Hello. @HiroyukiTakisawa , @Christine_T , @HelloSamsonR , @BudionoS , @AlejandraMaria and @OSAMA Coffee anyone?? Lol... 

Yes yes yes, yum, yum, yum, cakes, treats and healthy foods and all that comes along when we play the cafe song!! 

This will be a fun event, international cafe extraordinaire complete with Google Maps Photos and reviews too! 

Hahah.. is it a competitive Worldwide cafe walk to see who can visit the most cafes.... Or drink the most coffee... Or tea... Chai late please!! Or yes we can see who will have the most delicious yum cha!  Yum yum! This is going to be a super fun one!! June 8th to 10th 2018... Application on the way! Let's get official! Thank you all for being a part of the fun and arranging this special one! Worldwide Cafe walk 2018... The first of many! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 6

@Justine2807@HiroyukiTakisawa@ValeriaA_, @Anonymous, @Christine_T, @AlejandraMaria,      Hello, this my contribution for today untill we plan a similar event in Tunisia too.

I can't go outside as the wind is so strong today ( i'm not heavy, i risked to be thrown away by winds, haha). So i choose to drink a cup of tea in the nearest archelogical site  (i added few leaves of mint, citrus and kiwi) and the result is simply magnificient. I finish with traditional sweet to boost my energy up.

traditional sweetstraditional sweetsTea, citrus , mint and KiwiTea, citrus , mint and KiwiA321.JPG