sigdelsanjog's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

What about hosting a Mapping Meetup near Banepa?

Local Guides near Banepa, what about hosting a meetup and a photo walk around the historical sites? Interested let's meet during weekend.

Banepa, Nepal
9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: What about hosting a Mapping Meetup near Banepa?

Hello @sigdelsanjog

Sounds great that you are going to hold a meetup. I suggest you post your meetup in  https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup so it can be an approved meetup. It will also help people find your meetup and help them to know that they can trust.

As you are planning for your first meetup, I suggest you to follow the following links :

I am Niraj Bhusal on behalf of Nepal Local Guides Community, Please DM me so that I can include you in our Local Communication Group.

Namaste, Niraj

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Please join Nepal Local Guides community @sigdelsanjog

https://plus.google.com/communities/114926013646249230593

There are many active local guides from around you. Share your Meetup planning in this community. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

Thanks, I will check it out.
Level 10

Hello @sigdelsanjog, thanks for your interest. 😃 Welcome to the board. Once we had organized a meetup in Banepa and we found the place beautiful. 

In which place do you wish to host a meetup? Also in which category and when? I am looking forward to get your reply in order to check my feasibility. 🙂

The another thing, if you donot forget to include a word 'Nepal' in each posts then local guides around the world will help you to find other local guides from Nepal. For this you can use tags as well. 

Level 7

Hello @BishowvijayaP,

It will be my first photowalk of Local Guides. So I'm thinking about taking pictures of seven Ganesh temples of Banepa. Locals say that there are seven such temples and also few ponds here. I've been to them at a different time but this time as a Local Guide I want to travel all places in a single day.

I will now register for the meetup. Please join the meetup if you live around.

Level 8
Solution

Hello @sigdelsanjog

Sounds great that you are going to hold a meetup. I suggest you post your meetup in  https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup so it can be an approved meetup. It will also help people find your meetup and help them to know that they can trust.

As you are planning for your first meetup, I suggest you to follow the following links :

I am Niraj Bhusal on behalf of Nepal Local Guides Community, Please DM me so that I can include you in our Local Communication Group.

Namaste, Niraj

Level 7

I just applied for a Meetup and here is the link:
https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/5aecce2e64be4d4cb8cfb32c1c55330b?type=MEET_UP

As you represent Local Guide Nepal, may I ask how does my event gets accepted?

Level 8

Hello @sigdelsanjog

Local Guides Team will review your meet-up within one week. They will notify you when your meet-up has been approved or rejected. If approved, they will add it to the list of upcoming meet-ups.  If rejected, they will let you know why and you will be able to submit a new meet-up for us to review. Stay tuned for 2-3 working days you will get an email regarding your meetup.

Namaste, Niraj

Level 7

Oh My bad, I planned the meetup for coming Saturday. This means it won't be approved as I saw the meetup submission is recommended to submit at least two weeks ahead. 

@NirajBhusal Shall I delete this meetup and plan for 9th June, 2018? This will give some time for participants to join the event.

Level 8

Don't cancel it @sigdelsanjog. Now meetups are approved fast so wait till Friday. I think they will review and approve it soon.