Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

WW Food Crawl Meet-Up Calicut

WW Food Crawl Meet-Up Calicut

Kozhikode Beach

Kozhikode Beach, Kozhikode, Kerala

December 17, 2017 @ 15:30 (IST)

Title: WW Food Crawl Meet-Up Calicut Worldwide Food Crawl Meet-Up Calicut 17th Dec 2017 Kerala is well known for its food culture. And obviously it’s the land of spices and we always makes the foods spicy . As part of the Local Guides 2017 Worldwide Food Crawl Dec 2017 event, Kerala Local Guides are meeting up to visit, sample, and share with the world the immense experiences of Calicut local street food and more . Main objective includes for Local Guides members to meet and socialize with each other, and to get to know new members. We will meet up at Calicut beach, check out the street food scene, try and sample the varieties of food, take lots of photos for uploading into Google Maps. Agenda :- (Indian Standard Time GMT+5.30) Date. : 17/12/2017 Sunday Location : Calicut beach (https://goo.gl/maps/Gou9DeeHRX42) By 3.30pm Local Guides Participants meet up in front of Calicut Beach (https://goo.gl/maps/Gou9DeeHRX42) 4.00 – 5.00pm Walk through Calicut beach, checking out food, sampling food, and taking lots of photos for Google Maps. 5.00 - 6.00pm Have the famous milk sarbath ,if hungry, grab a biriyani from paragon ,and mean while take lots of photos for Google maps . 6.00pm Watch sunset 6.30pm Event ends For real time communication of participants, do join our temporary event Whatsapp Group here specially for the Dec 17 event. This Whatsapp group will be closed after the event. Participants may share locations for for easy communication. (https://goo.gl/jkAPKs) Getting here: - Nearest bus stations : ksrtc bus stand ,private bus stand ,palayam bus stand - Grab a auto from there - If driving, parking is allowed at beach side (expect high traffic, since it’s a Sunday evening). All expenses self-funded, there are no sponsors for this event. Bring friends, preferable to sign up as Local Guides if not already. Everyone is welcomed.

RSVP here

26 comments
Level 8

Re: WW Food Crawl Meet-Up Calicut

Hellooo...

I would like to join

Tony Joy
Level 8

@TonyJoy006 wow ,that's great ! Just click on to "RSVP here".

Also remember to make way to your friends and more .

Every one is welcome 

Level 9

@BudionoS brooo

Check this Yummy yummy Meetup by @Rasi 😁😁😁😁

Level 8

@BudionoS@OSAMA 

You should definitely visit Kerala and have the malabar biriyani once !😘. You will love that for sure .😘😘😘😘😘😘dum.murg.ki.kacchi.biryani-1.jpg

Level 9

I will surprise you bro @Rasi :-))))

I have friend from Kerala open a restaurant in Jordan call Malabari Restaurant , and am addicts to Malabar spicy Biryani 👌👍😁

Am in love already , he bring all herbs and spices from Kerala :-)))))

You have wonderful Country and city bro :-)))

Level 10

Wow I like briyani so much! Thanks @Rasi for making this yummy meetup. @OSAMA will run to the restaurant after watch this yummy briyani kwkwkwk

Level 10

Awesome, Rasi. Good to see you hosting for World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City 🙂

PS Dear @Liban @Albin @malluexplorer @Jirshadkeloth @shafins @Sanoop_Balan @Sithusibi @mithosh @AbhilashS @SriramW, hope all's well. WW Food Crawl Meet-Up Calicut is happening for Kerala Local Guides. All are welcome. Join in and help spread the word. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 7

I will be there 😉😉😉 

Level 7

hi.. am interested, i was waiting for a meetup like this at kozhikod.