NatalkaR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Ukraine World Wide Food Crawl

@YerlanB yes, I have Youtube channel but I don't use it very active 🙂 maybe I should start :-))))))))))))))

@Oleksandr we can use FB for stream

Level 10

@NatalkaR I think it would be wise to stream on your channel. The video will be rewatched many times and could bring you many subscribers and possibly money ;-))

Level 10

@YerlanB you are right! I need to use my Youtube channel more active! :-))))))))))))))))))))))))

Level 10

@NatalkaR Good! Just be aware that now: 

"As of April 6, 2017, channels that have fewer than 10,000 views cannot run ads on their videos" https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/72857?hl=en

I hope your channel has >10 000 views already

And you can add Your channel link, Your thread about food crawl and more under your posts. Like under my posts.

Level 10

@YerlanB unfortunately I don't have 10 000 views. I didn't develop my Youtube channel 

Level 10

@NatalkaR There's still time! :))))))

Give us a link to your channel. We will give you views! 

Level 10

Dear @Kamilla-Bagirova @TexasChisinau @Staniklass @Юра2 @Yaroslav_UA @CHIHIN @SergiiH @Viktoria_Mala @Шифт @GIREIPAIN, hope all's well. Ukraine World Wide Food Crawl is hosted as part of World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All welcome. You're invited to join in the fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Dear @OlehK @samostrilochka, hope all's well. Ukraine World Wide Food Crawl is on for World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All welcome. You're invited to join in the fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 6

Hi all 

Hope you all doing fine. It's glad to see the post. Thanks for the invitation. I am not so active here but if you all agree a hangout group is great to share more details about event. I am not sure yet due to my studies, but I will try my best not to miss it.

Level 10

Dear @GIREIPAIN, hope all's well. Yes, pizza Hangouts is live now, open for a few more days, until end of World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. You're welcome and invited to join in to share pizza around the world. Kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

@GIREIPAIN wrote:

Hi all 

Hope you all doing fine. It's glad to see the post. Thanks for the invitation. I am not so active here but if you all agree a hangout group is great to share more details about event. I am not sure yet due to my studies, but I will try my best not to miss it.