RohitSadana's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Tricity Meet-UP {A Day full of Enjoyment and Learnings}

Congratulations @RohitSadana and others for first meet.

You again forget to mention me. Never mind.

Hope to meet up next time.

Regards

Level 8

Great effort @RohitSadana and @deepakjhic

I travel to and fro from Himachal to Chandigarh and I will try to meet you in next meet up.

Connect Moderator

Congratulations for your successful Meetup @RohitSadana and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@DhéèrajV

Thanx dear friend for encouraging

Surely will meet u soon

From where in HP u come from

Regards

Level 10

@NareshDarji

Thanx fr encouraging dear

Level 8

Dear @RohitSadana 

I come from Kullu 🙂

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello @RohitSadana, thank you for sharing a recap of your meet-up. Great photos! 

I agree with LucioV and everyone that it is not important how many people came, and that 'quality is better'. I’m glad to hear that @deepakjhic was there and you two had a great time together. I’m curious to know about people who RSVP’d but didn’t show up. Did they contact you after the meet-up?

1) I think for those who have opted for attending, Google must send an email of reminding that Meet Up is there on day before meet (I dont know whether, It was sent or Not)

We ordinarily send a reminder email to all registered attendees two days before the meet-up. @deepakjhic, can you let us know if you received the email from us before the meet-up?

2) The LG friends must be encouraged to attend more and more meet Up. Google may Start giving points to LG friends for attending the Meet Ups, It will surely increase the attendence at the Meet Up.

3) A small kind of Gift/Token of Rememberence to be sent to Meet Up Attendees can be helpful in organising successful Meet Ups/

We appreciate your suggestions, but we want people to participate in meet-ups for social purposes, not to earn points or receive a gift. That  is because meet-ups are organized and hosted by Local Guides to meet with other Local Guides in your area.

Please continue hosting a meet-up 🙂 Thank you so much!

Level 10

@Atsukot

First of all thanks a lot from core of my heart for reading each and every line of my post and providing ur valuable replies.

These responses make us keep going ahead always..

Secondly I would like to answer your query regarding RSVP

There were 12 attendee 

Out of them @deepakjhic

Attended and came well in time too

Out of rest two contacted through connect @Pallavisupehia1442 also messed on connect regarding her inability to attend because of some problem happened to her friend

Second response was from @Raaj

He reported latter in that he missed meet up as he was out of town.

Further two more jatinder singh ji and parvej contacted me and told they also came but late.

Even those attendee who have not contacted us, must have some kind of busy schedules that's why they could not attend

But no problem at all You are absolutely right

Quality matters Not Quantity

In the end I would like to thank you so much for most valued response

Keep Guiding

Happy Mapping

Former Google Contributor

Hello @RohitSadana, thank you for answering to my question. I'm glad to hear that some people contacted to you and told you a reason why they didn't come. 

Thank you again @RohitSadana for hosting the meet-up and sharing the recap. Happy Mapping!

Level 9

Hi @RohitSadana,

Due to very busy schedule I was unable to reach you on time. Right now I'm at my hometown. I'm so sorry for a late reply but you're awesome. I'm surprised with the photos taken by you. 

@Atsukot So sorry for late reply but I thought ROHITSADANA is the best who can answer your question. Yes I still have the reminder email. 

#ROHITSADANA thank you so much for a great meet-up. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.