Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

The "36" Walk Kisumu

The "36" Walk Kisumu

Milimani

Milimani, Kisumu, Kenya

April 14, 2018 @ 13:30 (EAT)

INTRO The "36" Walk was founded by Paul Pavlinovich currently one of the connect modorators with an aim of promoting photography.The walk takes place globally within the month of April with most of the walks done on 21st April. One has to register with @PaulPavlinovich(Founder of the "36" Walk) after hosting a walk for it to be featured in the consolidated recap at the end of all walks. MAIN Our "36" walk this year will cover Milimani area including impala Sanctuary. Take 36 best pictures during the walk upload them to Google photos; I'll share all the photo albums with @PaulPavlinovich for your photos to be featured globally. We will also be contributing to maps during the walk as always. I'll confirm the rates at impala Sanctuary and share with you through a mail update.Carry you cameras smart phones preferred, water bottles and power banks for the walk. See you around, Cheers!!!

RSVP here

Milimani, Kisumu, Kenya
11 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: The "36" Walk Kisumu

Awesome @WaynePeter! This walk has been added to the MyMap thank you for hosting a walk this year. I'm sure you will have a great time. Now promote your walk on your socials and other channels.

Regards Paul

Level 8

Sure am on it @PaulPavlinovich
Level 8

Great @WaynePeter@PaulPavlinovich Waiting for 36 Photo Walk Nepal to get approved. 

Namaste, Niraj

Level 8

Thanks @NirajBhusal
Connect Moderator

Great to hear @NirajBhusal - let me know when the Meetup is approved :).

Level 8

Thanks, @PaulPavlinovich. I missed it in 2017, I will share once the meetup is approved.

Namaste, Niraj

Connect Moderator

Don't worry if your Meetup isn't approved by the 7th @NirajBhusal I will put it in as soon as it comes alive 🙂

Level 10

Dear @gedeonj @Wadin-254 @MosesN @SOFTMAX @Charlie2018 @oderindegbemiga @-1s @Achahilu @Baraka1 @InnocensiaO, hope all's well. The "36" Walk Kisumu is on for Kenya Local Guides as part of the The "36" Walk. You're welcome and invited to join in. It's going to be fun and a great way to improve photos on Maps. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Dear @mickeydups @Likam @Mesilem @Andersonny, hope all's well. The "36" Walk Kisumu is on along with The "36" Walk. You're welcome and invited to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here