Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

The 36 Walk Abuja NIgeria

Eagle Square

Phase 1, Abuja, Nigeria

April 22, 2018 @ 11:00 (WAT)

A peculiar type of Photo walk, the number 36 is everything you need to know. All pictures that can be taken can only be 36, the best 36, the most exciting 36, 36 angles, 36 exposures. The basic guide to a photo walk still applies of course. Charged devices, kits and all. Abuja is an architecturally amazing city, lets see how we can restrain ourselves to the best 36.

RSVP here

Phase 1, Abuja, Nigeria
15 comments
Level 8

Re: The 36 Walk Abuja NIgeria

I will be waiting for the recap. 😀😀😀

@Anonymous wrote:

Eagle Square

Phase 1, Abuja, Nigeria

@APRIL 22, 2018 @ 11:00 (WAT)

A peculiar type of Photo walk, the number 36 is everything you need to know. All pictures that can be taken can only be 36, the best 36, the most exciting 36, 36 angles, 36 exposures. The basic guide to a photo walk still applies of course. Charged devices, kits and all. Abuja is an architecturally amazing city, lets see how we can restrain ourselves to the best 36.

RSVP here

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Badruddeen Thanks 

Level 8

NkennaA  

Yes lets do this together #30

Level 10

Wao! This is lovely! Already signed up the Lagos meet-up hosted by @SanyaOdare for 21st and I'm still in Abuja likely to travel at that same weekend! If I attend this, it'll just be my second meet-up here and the first this year. Either way, I'm happy to attend any should I travel or not.

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 8

Good morning NkennaA

The time frame for this activity is too wide. I want to suggest we reduce the time from 7hours to maybe one or two

Thanks 

Level 10

The time frame doesn't necessarily has to be completed. The most important thing is early arrival. However, the time is too early for a Sunday meet-up because  of those going to their respective places of worship. This is my experience in most of the meet-ups I've attended.

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi friends, Check out how we will be moving tomorrow. 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iqTH0-55PTiy7ZRgclcRIDiGqQKVYmPK&usp=sharing

Level 10

I'm also sorry I didn't get to see this and even the early withdrawal from FCT today which is tantamount to late notice of my absence for the meet-up! I believe local guides will do better @Anonymous @demolawaluk

Connect Moderator

Hi @Anonymous I have not been able to find a recap for this one. Could you post a link please.

Thanks, Paul