TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Re: Tackling The Great Saunter

@Anonymous Awesome, one thing to note is that any new registrants will have to register that morning, so make sure to invite early birds. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @TraciC

I have @MichaellC and Josh coming so Ill sign them up sometime this week.

Level 7

I would love to do this.  Unfortunately it is too close to the 5 Boro Bike Tour that I am doing.  Maybe next year😕

Googler

That's awesome, @FrankL! Have so much fun and let us know how it goes. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

Quite a photographer @TraciC!

Googler

Thank you, @AslamMo. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @TraciC

I can register the day of the event correct?

Googler

From what I've read from the site, the answer is yes, @Anonymous, though you might be held up a little bit with other day-of registrants. It's my first year so I don't' have firsthand knowledge. 

Googler

From what I've read from the site, the answer is yes, @Anonymous, though you might be held up a little bit with other day-of registrants. It's my first year so I don't' have firsthand knowledge. 

Googler

@Anonymous @KimberlyAnnG @Ron356 @ErinK Are you folks excited!?!?!

Here's what I'm wearing: 

• Sneakers
  • T-shirt with a tank top underneath in case it gets super hot
  • Compression capris

Here's what I'm bringing in my light two strap backpack:

• Extra socks
  • 32 ounce refillable water bottle
  • Snacks
  • Gum
  • Cash for food/drink vendors along the way
  • Purell
  • Tissues
  • Sunglasses
  • Chapstick with SPF 
  • Blister Band-Aids
  • Moleskin
  • Sunblock
  • Battery pack for my phone