Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Tackling The Great Saunter

Tackling The Great Saunter

Fraunces Tavern

54 Pearl St, New York, NY 10004, USA

May 06, 2017 @ 07:00 (EDT)

Join New York City (and beyond) Local Guides as we tackle The Great Saunter, an annual 32 mile (51.4km) walk around Manhattan. This is not an event exclusive to Local Guides but a group of us will tackle the monster walk together, take photos of the sites and enjoy each other's company. Registration for The Great Saunter is required and done through a third party. You can learn more and register at https://shorewalkers.org/the-great-saunter-event. (Photo by me from a helicopter tour in 2015)

RSVP here

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
26 comments
Googler

Re: Tackling The Great Saunter

Hey, @Ron356 and @KimberlyAnnG!!!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

Still undecided.. but this is getting more and more tempting every day 🙂

Level 8

Not a walker, not a New Yorker 😉

Level 9

OMG @iyudhi!  Just do it already!!!!  Let me know if you decide to book and I'll forward you my flight plans.  😄  Flying the red-eye out to JFK on that Thursday, returning Monday afternoon.

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Level 9

@IvanY wrote:

Still undecided.. but this is getting more and more tempting every day 🙂

OMG @iyudhi!  Just do it already!!!!  Let me know if you decide to book and I'll forward you my flight plans.  😄  Flying the red-eye out to JFK on that Thursday, returning Monday afternoon.

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Googler

Hey @Anonymous, are you really joining us? 😄

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @TraciC

Yes I am.

Googler

Hooray! You'll get to meet the great @KimberlyAnnG from San Francisco!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent @TraciC. It would be nice to me @KimberlyAnnG and like minded folks!!  I'll see if I can get more people.