BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[Summary] Unofficial 36 photo walk - Kathmandu, Nepal

Video summary 

It’s always pleasure to work for common motive, to get involved with team of local guides, to enhance relationship through worldwide meetups and to contribute for own locality. Thank you so much for the great initiative @PaulPavlinovich. 🙂

36 Walk route36 Walk route

I’ve already mentioned in my early summary post that I don’t give up hosting meetups because of being alone; this is why I am One Man Community. Time again same thing happened. I was unable to get involved in other meetups around the town due to my private schedule. But I managed to conduct 36 walk single handedly throughout the route I had to travel.

20180425_001434-COLLAGE.jpg

Thanks to the Paul for this simply effective concept which was easy for all to complete. But when I saw Paul’s recap I realized that I forgot one thing during the meetup. The reel cameras in their prime phase used to take 36 black & white photos but I took 36 colourful photos. Next time I’ll consider on it. When reel camera were in my dad’s approach they were came up with colour option.

20180425_001340-COLLAGE.jpg

I found making collages a good way to represent all 36 photos in a single post. This is the summary of unregistered 36 photo walk. Thank you so much for providing your time to read this.
20180425_001254-COLLAGE.jpg

The original 36 walk photos can be viewed through this album link => https://photos.app.goo.gl/MLQr1qDRjo9gOXNq2

20180425_001208-COLLAGE.jpg

With Regards

Bishowvijaya Pandey

Kathmandu, Nepal

35 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [Summary] Unofficial 36 photo walk - Kathmandu, Nepal

Lovely shots from one man community @BishowvijayaP

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP Lovely clicks from one man community.... 

Level 10

Thank you so much @Sagir. 🙂

@Anonymous, @Julien44, @SalmaanN, @AkmalB, @ShafiulB, @Kamalhasnainee, @Justine2807 let's have a glance upon it. 🙂

Level 10

Thank you so much @AnuradhaP. 🙂

I wish to share it with @HelloSamsonR, @OSAMA, @AlejandraMaria, @DavidTito, @Anonymous, @NareshDarji, @Haseeb also. 🙂

Level 8

Great pics!  Thanks for posting so we can all enjoy your camera work

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BishowvijayaP, u are a real explorer and unique in your LG concept!

It's fantastic that u decided to take 36 Walk on your own, and manage to take some very interesting photos, and to create very amazing video. Really, at the end when thunder shows u in a sunny glasses 👓, ☺️😁, that is very authentic! 

Connect Moderator

Congratulations bro for your successful 36 walk and thanks for sharing this beautiful pictures from Nepal @BishowvijayaP

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Thank you so much for being support to my work as a local guide @RodneyJS. 😃

Also do not forget to mention in your works too. I would love to check your works as well. 🙂

Level 10

Reading your comment I just smiled @Anonymous. 😃 I remained calm and cool after the thunder which you noticed in the video 😂. Thunder may take anytime but I will be with you in the journey of local guide bro. 😉 Thank you so much. 🙂