HiroyukiTakisawa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] Worldwide cultural show – Tono

Thank you @AlejandraMaria

Yes, of course, I start a meet-up with a meal! And it finishes with a cup of coffee 🙂

Connect Moderator

Thank you @BishowvijayaP

You're right. We can gather focuses of passengers to minor spots through Local Guides activities. What a wonderful activity!

We looked at three horses during this meet-up. Two horses were ponies. But one is a big horse. Details are written in @Christine_T 's post to you:)

IMG_20180519_133824.jpg

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Badruddeen!

Cheers 🙂

Connect Moderator

By the way, we can go there together with four-legged partners. Entrance fee is about 5 USD. One day, I want to go there for walking 🙂

IMG_20180519_123548-COLLAGE.jpg

Level 10

Hmmm! There is more detail somewhere else. 😉 I hope @Christine_T will notify me about the detail post. The nature you just shared is mind blowing @HiroyukiTakisawa. 😃

Level 7

Thanks, @OSAMA!
We had a lot of fun!
We can take you here and other places when you come visit us in Japan. 😉 

Level 7

@AlejandraMaria

Thank you for joining us through @HiroyukiTakisawa's recap.
We always have a lot of fun doing Local Guide together. 😄

And being well fed and having delicious coffee are two bonuses of being a Local Guide, I feel.  😉

Level 9

Hello @HiroyukiTakisawa Wonderful meet up ,those pictures are saying Beautiful meetup...

Level 7

@BishowvijayaP

I think Hiroyuki is talking about how I said the bigger horse is about the size of a quarter horse.
I'll try looking at the website again and see if they share information about the exact breeds of horses. 😄

Level 10

Wherever you go be like a local; that's what we local guide follow while travelling. The picture show that you maintained it @Christine_T. That's thecreal fun of beaing a local guide. Stay being local, stay connected! 😃