Jayalakshmi_Rao_S's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[Recap] Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :INDIA

Re. World Wide Photo Walk Meet Up :Showcase the Beauty of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India to the World. Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :INDIA - World Wide Photo Walk Meet Up was hosted on 25th February 2018 at 2pm on Sunday at Venue- Jatara Shiparamam, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.and it was ended at 6pm on 25th February 2018.Here are some photos of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny at Jatara Shiparamam, Visakhapatnam. Jatara Shiparamam is one of the tourist and public interest place and it is a platform for social and cultural events at Visakhapatnam and also a platform to sell the handicrafts and cottage industries in exhibitions during Visakha Festivals and daily the young artists perform Cultural events and public organise social events at Jatara Shiparamam. It has a beautiful park and all age groups daily love to visit the park. Here are some photos of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India at Venue Jatara Shiparamam on 25th February 2018 the beauty of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India. Jayalakshmi_Rao_S :Level 6 Hoist Visakhapatnam City of Destiny India
Visakhapatnam City :venue JATARA SHILPARAMAM
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: [Recap] Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :INDIA

Hi @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

As I read your post it seems that the meet-up went well. Unfortunately, I cannot see the photos of it. Have you collected them in an album? If yes, could you please share the link with us and we can enjoy the pictures?

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 8

Recap of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny Photos are linked with World wide Photo Walk Meet up ; Showcase Album.photos by Jayalakshmi rao. s.and link Maps.Google. com  : Visakhapatnam City of Destiny .India -World wide Photo Walk Meet Up :Showcase the beauty of Visakhapatnam City to the World.

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Hoist

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny : India 

Level 8

Congratulations @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S for successful completion of your Meetup. Can you add some meetup photos or videos so that we can wstch your meetup more closely. You can also add the name of Local Guides who attended the meetup.

Namaste , Niraj

Level 8

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India- World Wide Photo Walk Meet Up -Showcase the beauty of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny to the world : link MAPS.GOOGLE.COM  and Jayalakshmi rao.s's photos updated Album edited by Alejandra World Wide Photo Walk Meet Up. 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Level 9

Hi @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S,

You had a great Meet-up :))

You have added the photos in the Shared Album, but you can put some of them here, in the post, for showcasing the Beauty of India on connect.

The ones you uploaded is for the video that I am editing with a mix of all Meet-ups. It´s just a complement of your Recap.

If you want you can check an example here , [RECAP] World Wide PhotoWalk Ayamonte , is the Recap I have done from the Meet-up in Spain.

And I invite you to go through the Recaps that the others Local Guides  have done 🙂 

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 8

Hi  @AlejandraMaria

Thanks a lot for information. I have recapped Photos as per your information. Today .

Congratulations to Alejandra Maria for creating new platform for local guides at Local Guides Connect at global level. 

Thanks a lot 

@JayalakshmI_Rao_S 

Hoist 

Visakhapatñam City of Destiny : India