AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] World Wide PhotoWalk Ayamonte

Hello Motivated Local Guides !

This time Our Ayamonte Local Guides Community has Coordinated the "World Wide Photo Walk Meet-UP Showcase the Beauty of Your City to the World" and we are really happy that many incredible Local Guides have joined us:))

We Showcase the Beauty of our Town, AYAMONTE. Located in the South of Spain, South of Europe.

Let´s start the trip…

The Town, the weather, the Community was amazing the 24th February.

We have made this special video for you, to have a better idea how the light is, the colours of our town, the sounds of Ayamonte...

Our meeting point was the Park-Zoo Prudencio Navarro.

Park-Zoo "Prudencio Navarro"Park-Zoo "Prudencio Navarro"

We went to the market where you can buy fresh food like meet, seafood, fruits, vegetables… and make delicious meals.

Ayamonte´s MarketAyamonte´s Market

In Spain our main religion is catholicim. We visit the main Church or Ayamonte, Las Angustias.

La Iglesia de las Angustias, principal parroquia de Ayamonte (LG @AlejandraMaria)La Iglesia de las Angustias, principal parroquia de Ayamonte (LG @AlejandraMaria) 

Kids and families love La Laguna, the Town Hall Square.

In 1919, Sorrolla, one of the most international painters of Spain, came to Ayamonte to paint “The Tuna Catch” , We have a mosaic. You can visit the Real One in the Hispanic Society of America, New Your

Town Hall Square, La Laguna.Town Hall Square, La Laguna.

Fish is very important for the Town. There is a fishing fleet and several canning factories.

Fish is important in our Town.Fish is important in our Town.
The Guadina River is the natural border with Portugal. We can cross it by car or Ferry (Once a year, the iromen and ironwomen do it swimming)

Caption: collage with 2 photos; the International Bridge over the Guadiana river and the Ferry that crossed it. Photos taken by LG @AlejandraMaríaCaption: collage with 2 photos; the International Bridge over the Guadiana river and the Ferry that crossed it. Photos taken by LG @AlejandraMaría
We hope you have enjoyed this virtual trip :))

Good day from the South of Spain.
Alejandra.

63 comments
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] World Wide PhotoWalk Ayamonte

I literally now in love with south of spain 🙂

Just because of you @AlejandraMaria

Connect Moderator

It's a nice recap of world wide photo walk from Ayamonte. Thanks for sharing Beauty from your town @AlejandraMaria

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

Wish i can go there. I like sunflower fields there. I'm on the other side of the globe.

Level 9

OMG @AlejandraMaria

This is Ten in one Meetup , very very nice informative Meetup and Recap ,

You live in a wonderful beautiful city ,

Wish one day to visit 😀😁😀🎉🎉🎉🎉

Level 7

Hi @AlejandraMaria What a superb meetup. I can now conclude that Spain will be a nice place to visit.

Level 8

A wonderful and cognitive walk and amazing photos. Thank you @AlejandraMaria

Level 10

Awesome recap @AlejandraMaria! You have showcased the beauty of your city to Local Guides from all around the world 🙂 I would love to visit Ayamonte one day, congratulations on your meet up!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

Many many thanks @Haseeb,

@Carl wants to visit Spain... You can come together :))) and if you choose some place near where I life.... I know the perfect place where we should go :))

There is another way of crossing the Guadiana River, on the first cross-border zip line in the world.  

We will fly 720 metres  over the river at speeds of 80  kilometres per hour 👏👏👏👏👏

I am looking foward to try it !!!!

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

@Haseeb wrote:

I literally now in love with south of spain 🙂

Just because of you @AlejandraMaria

Level 9

Thank you very much @NareshDarji,

Now when I  say ...

Good Evening from the South of Spain ,  you can perfectly imagine The place :))

Alejandra.

@NareshDarji wrote:

It's a nice recap of world wide photo walk from Ayamonte. Thanks for sharing Beauty from your town @AlejandraMaria