SamornT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[Recap] Sihanoukville Local Guides Geo & Photo Walk, April 14-15 2017

This is a Recap of Sihanoukville Local Guides Geo & Photo Walk Meet Up on 14-15 April 2017, it's was awesome! We had explored the two most popular island among other, there are over 50 edits (business places) were fixed and updated, over 100 photos uploaded, the hidden trail was paved and tracked, but unfortunately we can't add it to Google Maps now as Map Maker did.

Here is the link to the Recap Video: https://youtu.be/aI6gE-eLYss and here to the Albums Photoshttps://goo.gl/kvHJMDIMG_8601.JPGIMG_8607.JPGIMG_8245.JPGMy track at Driftwood.pngGeo & Photo Walk.jpgDSC_0514.JPGDSC_0498.jpgIMG_8306.JPGIMG_8253.JPGIMG_8237.JPGIMG_8233.JPGIMG_8225.JPG

Next Meet-Up coming soon 🙂 let enjoy and have a nice weekend (Y)

Koh Rong Sanloem, Krong Preah Sihanouk, Sihanoukville, Cambodia
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: [Recap] Sihanoukville Local Guides Geo & Photo Walk, April 14-15 2017

Hi @IlankovanT thank for your remarked. I've tried to rotate all the photos which upside down too, but no option for change. I've noted that all photos that shot by selfie function always display like these, even I rotate before upload, look like the site track this function.

Thanks & Regards

View solution in original post

Level 6

Wow so cool 🙂 really enjoyable (Y)

Level 9

@SamornT seems you had an awesome meet-up. could you please check your images? it's upside down. can you please rotate to the normal position. 

Level 9
Solution

Hi @IlankovanT thank for your remarked. I've tried to rotate all the photos which upside down too, but no option for change. I've noted that all photos that shot by selfie function always display like these, even I rotate before upload, look like the site track this function.

Thanks & Regards

Level 3

Wow awesome (Y) very exited 🙂

Level 1

Awesome (Y) look so excited 🙂

Level 10

Level 9

Thanks @ProfArunCM