BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: [Recap] πŸ™ KATHMANDU FOOD CRAWL MEET-UPπŸ™Œ πŸ™† πŸ™‹

@Surendra: Thank a lot to you too for participating in the event. It was my pleasure to be with you. πŸ˜Š

@NareshDarji: Of course bro. πŸ˜‰ Thank you so much for your support via feedback. πŸ˜Š

@AkmalB: Yellow helicopter was @PushpendraKhadka's property. πŸ˜€πŸ˜ Thanks a lot bro for liking my lexicography. Wishing that you will always alert us with feedbacking. πŸ˜Š

@Ultimate: We are also feeling happy reading your short and sweet  comment. Thanks a lot for feedbacking. πŸ˜Š

@PushpendraKhadka: Thanks a lot to you too bro. It's your presence that flourished the event to its maturity. Wishing to get the same coherence in upcoming days too. πŸ˜Š

@Osaka78forTRUMP: First of all many thanks to you bro for supporting and promoting very actively from international arena. Hoping that one day you will visit the Nepal and enjoy the Bara too. 😊

@RupendraNeupane: It's my pleasure to have you involved as a major factor of an event bro. Thanks a lot for participation. Your contribution had played a vital role in video. 😊

@bhupalshrestha: Thank you so much Bhupal ji. It would be even better to have you as a participant. Let's expect this in near future. 😊

@SalmaanN: Thanks a lot bro for huge words of appreciation. It's my immense pleasure to know that what I have presented is nice. You are anytime welcome to have Bara. 😊

@SovitaD: Though we missed you on the spot but got your presence virtual presence here via comment. Thank you so much for this.😊 @PushpendraKhadka must be worrying about how much to charge for helicopter charter. πŸ˜€πŸ˜

Level 10

@BudionoS: It's our pleasure to be a part of worldwide event. Thank you so much for generating such idea and making the idea alive successfully. It would be our pleasure to see you in Kathmandu and you are anytime welcome here wholeheartedly. Undoubtly we will also go in parallel in future too.😊

@LaxmiG1: I think you missed my previous recaps. πŸ˜€πŸ˜ (Jocking) πŸ˜€πŸ˜ Thank you so much for your active paticipation in the event. Hope to see you in future events too. 😊

@NarenChandra: Thank you so much bro. You are anytime welcome here. It will be my memorable moment of life to hike with you. And of course there is fun where I am. πŸ˜€πŸ˜ The t-shirt which you liked is designed by @RupendraNeupane😊 You mentioned about milk tea so I want to reveal that despite others I need more sugar on tea. hahaha. πŸ˜Š I think my and your choice is alike. πŸ˜Š

Level 10

This is a great recap @BishowvijayaP what an event. Your meetup is really superb, omg you all really had a great , thanks for sharing with us πŸ™‚

Level 10

i am privilages to hear that " me and your likes match alot " @BishowvijayaP , me too need lots of sugar .  Lets take a resolution By 2020 i will visit nepal .

Level 10

Thanks a lot bro @HelloSamsonR for liking our activities. I am in debt of all participant's contribution. Of course the moment was great. Imagine if you were also there then event would be superb. πŸ˜Š But no matter I am very happy to get your support and feedback often. πŸ˜Š

Level 10

Of course its a great resolution bro @NarenChandra😊 Likewise I also wish to visit India. You know, virtually I am much more familiar with religious places around there. There is interlinked connection between some places here and there.😊 

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP I hope to visit Nepal soon, can't wait to experience and explore your diverse and beautiful culture πŸ™‚

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR why not lets visit Nepal together in 2020 , what say ? 

@BishowvijayaP

Level 10

@NarenChandra This is not a bad idea. We could do this, if we plan  ahead and come up with an idea πŸ™‚

Level 8

You are most welcome, @BishowvijayaP.. πŸ™‚

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@SalmaanN: Thanks a lot bro for huge words of appreciation. It's my immense pleasure to know that what I have presented is nice. You are anytime welcome to have Bara. 😊

Vellore Local Guides