badaib's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[Recap] I travel in Jogja and Meet Up with Jogja Local Guides

I meet Jogja Local GuidesI meet Jogja Local Guides

Hai my name is Badai a Local Guides base in Surabaya and This is one of my enthusiast being Local Guides. If you are very like meet new people . I meet so many new people as long as being Local Guides. In Surabaya we have chat group. The group chat growth from twenty five people now is around 250 people. and 70% of them i have met. I think its a huge number of people that i met. Its just Local Guides from Surabaya. How about other city? here in photo I try to reach Jogjakarta Local Guides when i travel there. I made it! I am happy met them. Actually it was rainy night when i go to the meet up. So i arrived with wet cloth. And they served me hot tea. Also the food and snack. How sweet they are.  A warm connection between Local Guides like this could be happen in all around the world. Lets share yours too my friends! i am sure we are want to hear that too. When u travel other city or other country and meet with other local guides ! (I met them in Nofie house so i dont share the maps, because its privacy) So we talk about our experience in hosting meet up, share some tips, share our personal story, enjoy the rain while drink tea or snacking and took a wefie 😄

Meet Surabaya Local  GuidesMeet Surabaya Local Guides

And this i met my Surabaya Local Guides in other city.  Yeah we often met in Surabaya. I dont know why in Jogja we still meet too. Its so funny 😄

So we met in Edu Hostel as they did traveling. Stay and Breakfast together.

4 comments
Level 8

Re: [Recap] I travel in Jogja and Meet Up with Jogja Local Guides

wow, like this. Trip to jogja and meetup with local guides in there.

Level 8

Iya bro how about your story? 

Level 10

It's wonderful to be wet in rain if it's summer season @badaib I think its cold there as LGs served you with hot tea. We wish to see more photos of your gathering. Please share us the link of meetup photos album in google photos, if you have. Congratulations for hosting the meetup successfully.

Level 8

For indonesian its cold. But may be for foreign its jus so so. Lol. Yeah it was warm meet up with them. Thans for your comment @BishowvijayaP