AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Thank you too @Justine2807.

Nigeria  
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

@AlejandraMaria

My beautiful #LocalGuidesPrincess #AlejandraMaria it is you whom we need to thank for your enthusiasm an encouragements throughout the process🐆🦊🐯🐉

@AustinCO @KarenVChin @AmarArora @anggaanp  @LucioV  @Osaka78forTRUMP  Everyone who participated!

Level 8

Hi @AlejandraMaria

Extremely Great Video.

I'm very glad because in this video I found three stars in my country(Bangladesh).

@MahabubMunna

@SoniaK

@Kamalhasnainee

Connect Moderator

@AlejandraMaria thank you very much! The video is just great! I can imagine the hard work, that you had with compiling this all together!

Please mention me with @LudwigGermany on your reply, so I get notified

Connect Moderator   Maps   Instagram   Twitter 

Connect Moderator

Great job!!! @AlejandraMaria

It's really great experience for me being part of this video. Thanks for sharing. 

I salute your hard work for making grand Meetup video. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @AlejandraMaria,

I don't even know from where to start. The video is so beautiful, amazing, stunning... I can go on and on, but the words would never match the greatness of this piece of art. Simply brilliant!

I would like also to express my sincere gratitude and appreciation to everyone who participated!

Thank you for making my day! 🙂

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you @AlejandraMaria for this wonder video compilation and this wonderful meetup event. Its very good to see Local Guides Around the world . Local Guides Making world narrow place. It was fun and great experience for me. 

Level 5

Overall it's an excellent concept for sharing a million information within a frame by a short time...
Level 9

Wuauuu @AgoesSantosa,

Totally amazing visiting differents communities  in 17 hours for about 300kms in total 👏 👏 👏 👏 

Congratulations!

I met @NunungAfuah too last October, she is great and funny 😀 😁, I am sure you had a really good time.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

@AgoesSantosawrote:

Yes sure, I like it, and happy to meet another Local Guides around the world in real. We can sharing info motivated each others. Sometime I got inspiring by them.

Meet polite people, nice people, too

Lastnight I met @NunungAfuah for the first time, and met Yogyakarta Local Guides. In the morning I meet Purwokerto Local Guides. I feel so surprising and feeling happy.

With Nunungafuah and Yogyakarta Local GuidesWith Nunungafuah and Yogyakarta Local Guides

With Purwokerto Local GuidesWith Purwokerto Local Guides

Meet diferent Local Guides Community in one day, very amazing. Spending 17 hours for about 300kms in total

Thank @AlejandraMaria

@AlejandraMariawrote:

Thank you very much @AgoesSantosa for joining us  and showcasing the Beauty of Bali , a paradise :)))

I could see that you really like to travel and participate in meet-ups, a very active and polite Local Guide 🙂

It was a pleasure to share this event with you.

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 9

Hi @BudiFXW,

You are totally right, a lot of happy people 😀 😁. We really had a great time sharing meet-ups.

@RahmatHarmanP  made an incredible job with the Map, I used it while editing the video .

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.