cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] WORLDWIDE CAFE WALK - LUBHOO, LALITPUR, NEPAL

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Worldwide Cafe Walk - Lubhoo, Lalitpur, Nepal

The following video recap features plum, cucumber, coca-cola, potato chip and 3 different types of momos.

A PIECE OF FOOD CHANGES YOUR MOOD

food crawlfood crawl

The cafe walk concept was an initiation from Japan and we are pleased to say that our cafe walk in Nepal is also completed very successfully. Though the meetup was scheduled at 12:00 AM I left home at 5:30 AM. It is because I was with another team for morning walk followed by meditation. It was 9:00 AM when I reached in Cafe walk meetup destination Lubhoo, Lalitpur, Nepal. There Surendra welcomed me and we waited for other participants. 2 hours later Rupendra joined us. He had brought plum and cucumber from his home. Later Laxmi and Elizabeth joined us. Now the wait was over and with Surendra’s leadership, he being the local of that area, we started to hunt cafes in that area. The meetup was conducted in two cafes.

Yeah! its a tasty dayYeah! its a tasty day

The first cafe was Tara’z Cafe N Fast Food. There we released our temperature with coca-cola and cucumber. Also we conducted live stream from that cafe.

The second cafe was R. S. Bambo Cafe. The cafe was wider and by its name designed with bamboo infrastructures. There we enjoyed potato chips and different kind of momos.

It was a much fun to watch western reaction on eastern food. Unlike westerners we go for extreme in taste like more sweet, more spicy etc. The meetup ended with a lot of fun and pleasure. One day later we became sad that Elizabeth from England got ill because of having a lot of plums.

Tips for local guides abroad:

If you are planning to visit Nepal then be brave and increase the chilly consumption capacity to taste all kinds of foodstuffs.

For interesting photos please check Worldwide Cafe Walk - Lubhoo, Photo album.

Any comments/feedbacks are highly appreciated. Namaste 🙏

I love to host meetupsI love to host meetups 

Our Participants

Elizabeth Starks ( guest attendee from England)

Laxmi Gautam ( user ID @LaxmiG1)

Rupendra Neupane ( user ID @RupendraNeupane )

Surendra Shrestha ( user ID @Surendra )

Bishowvijaya Pandey ( meetup host)

Thanksgiving:

Our thanks goes to @HiroyukiTakisawa and @Christine_T being a worldwide cafe walk trend initiators and to all of you for your courageous and extraneous support.

Excellent. 😄

Cheers

Level 10

Thank you so much bro @Julien44. 😃 As you mentioned this was the very pleasureful moment. 🙂

Level 10

It seems like there are no any Nepali restaurants in your area @AlejandraMaria. Its good to eat spicy foods as it reduces the incidence of heart attack and stroke. Thank you so much for your words of appreciation. 😃

Level 10

Having you laughing while checking the post is a kind of our achievement @DavidTito because when you react it means you are feeling the feelings within the content. 😂 Thank you so much bro. I will write about other recaps as soon as I host the next meetups. But I am not sure when the next meetup will happen. 😃

Level 10

Its a kind of craziest habit of applying new concepts on meetups @Sagir. 😃 But its a kind of great pleasure that you have liked all the concepts. Thank you so much for your words. You are always inspirational. 🙂

Level 10

Still my tongue bears the feeling of that tasty day @HiroyukiTakisawa. 😃 Thank you so much for letting us the opportuinity to work on your concept. 🙂

Level 10

@Christine_T I already mentioned in one of my previous comment that those who eat spicy foods have minimum risk of heart attack and stroke so please go go for chillies. 😂 Thank you so much for your great support throughout the event and till the recap also. I am pleased to work on your concept. 😃

Level 10

You added to the event means the fun is also added bro @RupendraNeupane. 😃 Thank you so much for your presence in the meetup and special thabks for feeding us plums and cucumber. 😂

Level 10

@Surendra we care our fellow's feasibility also 😁. Actually thank you so much for helping me to spot out the venue for the event and giving me a company before the scheduled time of meetup. We will definitely work together in next meetups. 😃

Level 10

I am always a great **####** of your detailed and widely covered comments @Justine2807. Thank you so much for being here too. 😃 Fun along with food was absolute happiness. With your recap am energized for upcoming meetups. Thank you so much. 🙂