Mayford's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Lagos Local Guides Forum

This was an amazing meetup and inarguably the most attended. Real sad I missed the picture session. 

Kudos to all members of the planning committee - it all came together nicely. 

Though the event is over but the energy left in its wake is inspiring. Might be a good idea to have at least two a year. What say you #LagosLocalGuides 

#LocalGuides 

Level 10

@Lelekena wrote:

This was an amazing meetup and inarguably the most attended. Real sad I missed the picture session. 

Kudos to all members of the planning committee - it all came together nicely. 

Though the event is over but the energy left in its wake is inspiring. Might be a good idea to have at least two a year. What say you #LagosLocalGuides 

#LocalGuides 

Let's look at how many can keep up with the attendance annually anyway then we can think of that as well @Lelekena@. We'll have to fix a date almost realistic for everyone.

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 8

The forum connected wonderful and passionate Local Guides. It was a great day!!

Level 8

Am proud to call you a Legend sir @SanyaOdare 

Level 9

Thanks @Mayford

For this recap 

Level 8

Nice one seems well organised. @SanyaOdare We will follow your footsteps. 

Level 10

Dear @Mayford ,

Have a great day 👌. I really enjoy your amazing recap. Thanks a lot! for your post sharing with us. Best of luck ✌️.

Best Regards

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 8

Hi,

I am glad to be part of this great team, I know in due time LAGOS will takes its place on the world map. Everywhere we go, we rock, take over and dominate.

Connect Moderator

@Mayford You guys did a different type of Meet Up. Looks like an official one...

@SanyaOdare @HelloSamsonR @Sagir You all made a better Big Event with all of your country Community guides.

But all in all I love your T shirts. Who is the desiger of these T shirt?

Its looking Cool.

Its appreciate work..

Keep It up ..

Happy Guiding! !

Level 7

I am amazed to see your commitment! Your actions are encouraging and I am sure this post will not only attract other reluctant local guides to join the community but will also serve as an example to other local communities in Africa. Which is sure the community of local guides of Côte d'Ivoire (Team225) follows you. Bravo!