Mayford's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: How We Marked the Lagos Worldwide Map Edit

Great to see, nice to feel connected to those across the globe. We had a lovely walk here in Perth yesterday too.

Level 10

Re: [RECAP] How We Marked the Lagos Worldwide Map Edit

Wow!! I'm glad to have been a part of the project. Thank you @Osaka78forTRUMP for your support all through. You're wonderful 

Isaac
Level 10

@Johnvb Glad you had a nice event. Hope to see your story about it soon. :))

Isaac
Level 8

Amazing turnout @Mayford glad that you participated in this great event! Looks like you all had a great time. Your contributions will surely be felt in your community 🤗

Level 7

Glad it was a success! great pics guys... I'd wanted to meetup with you lots but the timing was off for me. See you on the next!

James Edeani - Lagos Local Guide
Connect Moderator

@Mayford, thanks for kicking off the first of many Worldwide Map Edit meetups this weekend. It looks like you all had a fantastic time by how @HelloSamsonR, the mastermind of this very successful global meetup, is "all business" in these photos. (JK - Samson! Noticed that selfie photo taking session in the middle of the group photo) 

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

Lol @KarenVChin 😊😊. It was part of the fun 🙂

Level 10

@DiAnaUS Yes we did have a great time, and I can see loved your hangout as well. Great shots! 😉

Isaac
Level 10

@wildspan We can't afford to miss you. Certainly on the next one! :))

Isaac
Level 10

@KarenVChin Absolutely good to see your comments on the meetup. @HelloSamsonR put up a great show for the event.

Isaac