AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] Ayamonte - WW Map Edit Walk

Serendipity (the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way) made  the very new Ayamonte Local Guides Community  participated in the World Wide Map Edit Walk Guided by @HelloSamsonR.

Ayamonte is a town located in the South of Spain next to Portugal. The Guadiana river is the natural border between our neigbours and us.

We are in summer so the temperatures are a bit high (33ºC) that's why we decided to meet up at the Punta del Moral Beach in "Chiringuito la Sonrisa".

Ayamonte Local GuidesAyamonte Local Guides

After introduced ourselves and started talking we realised  we had different levels. So we started sharing our knowledge and helping between us.

We were not in a hurry so we took our time (an hour and a half) untill  all doubts were solved.

Exchanging knowledgeExchanging knowledge

Our kids were with us as well and they imitated what we were done (future Local Guides 🙂 . They gave creative ideas.

Future LGFuture LG

Once  ready we went to Map Editing "Centro Comercial Isla Canela".

We divided in groups, each group had participants with a mix of levels so they could help each other. 

We did some shopping, ate ice cream ... and were surprised with an exhibition of cocktails (Café-Pub Neptuno) and live music (Sugar Reef). 

After 4 hours our meet up finished…

We noticed that Google Maps is a very well known application, but only a few people in our town and surrounding area join the Local Guide Program. So in our future meetings we must devote time to explain and publicize this functionality. For example, a member of our community is a computer engineer and she joined the Local Guides program for the first time.W e have to start from the very begining.

A big hug to all that have helped and shared generously their knowledge with our Ayamonte Local Guides Comunnity ( @HelloSamsonR ,  @OSAMA   ,  @Osaka78forTRUMP,  @BudionoS ,  @MedRidaZ  , @Anonymous,   @SergeySud@Mayford,   ... all the Sinergetic Team)

Looking forward to the next wold wide meet up 🙂

20 comments
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Ayamonte - WW Map Edit Walk

Wow Great Hope You Done a Great Meetup @AlejandraMaria 

Level 10

I think you make a nice video  and write a best RECAP story @AlejandraMaria

Congratulations for your successful meet up. 

Level 10

This is absolutely fantastic! For a first meetup? It's very awesome. I like your video @AlejandraMaria. I must tell that a lot of effort was put into producing it. Thank you for sharing your experience, it's very nice to see. Congratulations on a successful meetup.

Isaac
Level 9

What to write !! @AlejandraMaria this is one of  the best Recap and Meet up , your motivation , enthusiasm and efforts are crucial parts to make this wonderful Meetup , Great 👍 

Keep it Up , we need your motivation to raise up the spirit of the LGs Program 📣

Am sure all will like your Meetup and Recap

@HelloJess @JeslynL @TraciC @MariaBi

Level 10

OMG, This is brilliant, Excellent, Amazing, Wonderful, Gorgeous, Lovely, Great, Colorful, Heart Touching, What will I write again @AlejandraMaria. This is lovely. Am short of words. 😅😊😊😊👍👍👍👍👍. Your efforts to this Worldwide Map Edit Walk has been amazing from the start. You are a Legend @AlejandraMaria 😊😊. I salute you. What a wonderful meet-up, Excellent. Our Kind Regards to the people of Ayamonte. You all are wonderful and amazing. 😊😊😊😊

Level 8

That is hung ! congratulations on an incredible achievement my dear @AlejandraMaria !!

Guys @OSAMA@Mayford@AkmalB@HelloSamsonR, I thinks the alejandra's meet-up it the best one!!

Level 9

Many thanks to everyone for being so kind 🙂 ;  @ThanulakshanS@AkmalB@Mayford@OSAMA@HelloSamsonR,  @MedRidaZ.
I love and enjoy working in collaborative teams like ours. I believe that each person has something to contribute and that the whole is more than the sum of its parts.

I'm so lucky to have met you. 

Level 9

We are more Lucky @AlejandraMaria

You are amazing member , and we learn from you , thank you so much 😊😊😊👍👌

Keep it Up ☝

Am thinking of organizing World Wide Meetup what do you think !??

@MedRidaZ @HelloSamsonR @Mayford @AkmalB @Anonymous @BudionoS 

Level 10

Bring it on!! 😎 

@OSAMA wrote:

We are more Lucky @AlejandraMaria

You are amazing member , and we learn from you , thank you so much 😊😊😊👍👌

Keep it Up ☝

Am thinking of organizing World Wide Meetup what do you think !??

@MedRidaZ @HelloSamsonR @Mayford @AkmalB @Anonymous @BudionoS 

Isaac