Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Pre-Summit meet up

Pre-Summit meet up

The Embarcadero & Stockton St

San Francisco, CA 94133, USA

October 08, 2017 @ 17:30 (PDT)

Team Yosemite and some early birds for LG Summit 17 are meeting up for dinner before we hit the road on the next morning for Yosemite. If you are free on Sunday evening and wondering how to spend the time, come and join us for dinner. A wonderful time over laughter and chit chat is guaranteed. 🙂

RSVP here

10 comments
Level 9

Re: Pre-Summit meet up

Great idea @SoniaK!

I will be there.

Looking foward to meeting you 👏👏👏 and All early birds 😁😀

Have a nice day.

Level 9

😢😢😢😢

@AlejandraMaria @SoniaK 👍😊👍😊👍😁😁😁😁😁

Connect Moderator

We will miss you @OSAMA

We hope we can meet sometime soon. Insha'Allah.

Level 9

I agree with you @SoniaK, we will meet @OSAMA next time. We all be there 😉.

It's Great to have  a Summit and meet each other, face to face 😊.

Good afternoon from Spain .

Connect Moderator

Jordan has been in my bucket list for a long time. But Spain and Portugal are in my bucket list since even before I started traveling. So it seems I will see you @AlejandraMaria before I see @OSAMA. 😊

Or we can plan to have our own unofficial summit somewhere else when we all can meet. Be it Jordan, Spain, or even Bangladesh.

I invite you all to see a tiny and highly densed yet lovely green country soon. Let me know when you guys can make it.

Brother Osama, there is not a single person in this forum who is not a fan of yours. So we don't need a summit to meet you. We just need our suitable time and wish and of course a healthy pocket to make plans for such meetup. 😁

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, everyone!

I'm quite new to the Local Guides program. I'm currently in level 5 and I don't think I can attend the LG Sumit because I'm not a top contributor yet. But I would very much like to attend the meet-up. Will it be fine? Or is it just for people who are attending the LG Summit?  Please clarify

Level 9

OMG... You write this replies while am in my 48 hours ,

@SoniaK , sure sister we will meet soon Inshallah 🙂

Level 9

Who's know maybe before the 2018 Summit

@AlejandraMaria 😁😁😁 and at the Summit also good luck from now 😁👍😁

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

I agree with you @SoniaK, we will meet @OSAMA next time. We all be there 😉.

It's Great to have  a Summit and meet each other, face to face 😊.

Good afternoon from Spain .

Level 9

@SoniaK go for it am INNNNNNN ;-)))))

I like the idea ,

And many many thanks for your kindness you are true sweet supportive sister 🙂 👍🎉😁🎉👍😁🎉

@SoniaK wrote:

Jordan has been in my bucket list for a long time. But Spain and Portugal are in my bucket list since even before I started traveling. So it seems I will see you @AlejandraMaria before I see @OSAMA. 😊

Or we can plan to have our own unofficial summit somewhere else when we all can meet. Be it Jordan, Spain, or even Bangladesh.

I invite you all to see a tiny and highly densed yet lovely green country soon. Let me know when you guys can make it.

Brother Osama, there is not a single person in this forum who is not a fan of yours. So we don't need a summit to meet you. We just need our suitable time and wish and of course a healthy pocket to make plans for such meetup. 😁