Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Northrift Map Editing Meet-up

Northrift Map Editing Meet-up

Kisii University

Kapenguria - Lodwar Rd, Makutano, Kenya

December 10, 2017 @ 14:00 (EAT)

Northrift Local Guides Map Editing meet-up will be an event whereby the larger Northrift Community members will be able to learn about the best practices one should employ in making sure that the maps are up to date with the correct and accurate information to help us make more informed decisions about our destination. The event will take place in Kisii University Kapenguria Campus on 10th December, 2017. Come with a phone or a laptop and please bring a friend along.

RSVP here

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
18 comments
Level 1

Re: Northrift Map Editing Meet-up

Count me in @JonasKL 

Level 9

Thank you so much @TerryChemtai

Welcome to the Meet-up

Level 2

Nice event. 

Level 9

We had fun learning about the importance of supplying accurate information on maps, also we learned about the various forms one can be able to provide sufficient information to a place through, taking clear picture, answering questions genuinely about that given place and making sure the information already there is really communicating what is on the ground. Also writing non bias reviews as a key way to provide reliable information.
Finally we summed it up with how to supply more information about accessibility to maps to help improve the information existing and to help those with special needs make the right decisions about the places they intend to visit.

Thank you so much for all the members who turned up for this event, I am happy that we leaned a lot of things together.

I loved the attendance, It was the best.

The best team ever! proud of you guysThe best team ever! proud of you guys

cheerscheersI got left out of the Photo.I got left out of the Photo.

@PhilipMnangat @RobAo @InnocensiaO @AlMutebi @U-royFelixA @OSAMA @Badruddeen @SanyaOdare @HelloSamsonR @LucioV

Level 10

Congratulations @JonasKL Nice one, Bro. 👍

Level 9

Thank you so much @U-royFelixA, It was just but a small meet-up, and we learned dozens of stuff. mainly on accessibility and edits on maps.

Level 9

Wonderful team bro @JonasKL 👍😁👍😁👍😁👍😁

KEEP it up bro :-)))))

Level 9

Thank you so much @OSAMA I am hoping to expand it to a bigger one next meet up

Level 10

@JonasKLThere’s never a small meet-up bro. Those little contributions has an exponential effect. 👍