HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Nigeria The Geo-Walk How We Marked World Environment Day In 4 States

Wow @HelloSamsonR. This is an amazing post! Looks like you had a lot of fun exploring. It reminded me of my girls guide camping days. And the story telling was so beautiful that I felt like I was a part of your team. And yes, congratulations for being featured on homepage. I'm sorry for being late in congratulating you. I could not log into connect for a long time yesterday and hence did not get a chance to go through the post. I could not see all three albums yet. I will do that later, after I break my fast this evening. 🙂

Level 8

@HelloSamsonRNice to see.

Level 10

@DiAnaUS wrote:

Wow great event! Congrats on the success @HelloSamsonR 🙂

Looks like you guys had a great time!

@DiAnaUS Thanks a lot, we did have a great time, it was fun all the way, the excitement of receiving the best air nature could offered was enjoyed while at the peak of the rock :D. It was really awesome.

Level 10

@SoniaK wrote:

Wow @HelloSamsonR. This is an amazing post! Looks like you had a lot of fun exploring. It reminded me of my girls guide camping days. And the story telling was so beautiful that I felt like I was a part of your team. And yes, congratulations of being featured. I'm sorry for being late in congratulating you. I could not log into connect for a long time yesterday and hence did not get a chance to go through the post. I could not see all three albums yet. I will do that later, after I break my fast this evening. 🙂

@SoniaK Lol, thanks. We did had lots of fun, it was awesome, thanks for the sincere appreciation @SoniaK the team from Nigeria say a big thank you to you. see you on hangout :D.

Level 10

@KhanArifRahman Thanks a lot bro

Connect Moderator

Hey @HelloSamsonR, not sure if you have noticed it or now, but I think you need to edit your hashtag. Poor L is missing in there, on the photo. 😛

Level 10

@SoniaK Lol, okay i get would do that right away, thanks for reminding me 😄

Level 8

Wow That's Great 🙂 @HelloSamsonR Great Post Too Keep Rocking.. I Have One Suggestions Better You Upload 3-5 Photos And Other Photos Upload In Google Photos And Share The Album. Because Its Look  Too Long.

Level 10

@ThanulakshanS Thanks for your advice, it has been noted. Thanks for the sincere commendation also 😄

Level 10

@SoniaK You can find your missing L now 😄 thanks to @SanyaOdare.