cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 10

Re: Nigeria The Geo-Walk How We Marked World Environment Day In 4 States

@JonasKL Thanks man, from the team of Nigeria, we say a big thank you 

@JonasKL wrote:

Awesome work @HelloSamsonR@SanyaOdare@U-royFelixA for the excellent nature walk.

Level 10

@SanyaOdare You are highly welcome. Your tremendous effort is highly recognize globally. I say a big thank you to you. And the big team of Local Guides in Nigeria.!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

Level 9

Hi @HelloSamsonR   Thanks for sharing. Great Picture and Good work you and your Team. Cong rate Great Job.

Level 10

@KAbhishek Thanks a lot bro. 

@KAbhishek wrote:

Hi @HelloSamsonR   Thanks for sharing. Great Picture and Good work you and your Team. Cong rate Great Job.

Level 9

You are welcome @HelloSamsonR but how come there is no Lady in this big team, I will make sure I will scold @SanyaOdare and @U-royFelixA with pepe for not putting gender balanca na!

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 2

Beautiful, I love it 
Level 10

@JonasKL wrote:

You are welcome @HelloSamsonR but how come there is no Lady in this big team, I will make sure I will scold @SanyaOdare and @U-royFelixA with pepe for not putting gender balanca na!

@JonasKL There were ladies in Lagos and Abuja. Check @SanyaOdare album. It is below this post and his post. But in my own side, we are still building the team. We hope for more beautiful ladies in the future ๐Ÿ˜‚ lol. 

Level 10

@lehuuduc Thanks a bunch ๐Ÿ˜Š

Level 9

@HelloSamsonRI wanna see the beauties of Niger, but well done with the good post, we might one day have a topic like "Ladies from Niger" hehehehee lol!

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 10

@JonasKL wrote:

@HelloSamsonRI wanna see the beauties of Niger, but well done with the good post, we might one day have a topic like "Ladies from Niger" hehehehee lol!

@JonasKL Lol, just as the Nature is beautiful in Nigeria so also the ladies and the men ๐Ÿ˜….  All local guides from Nigeria can testify to that with their pictures lol. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I want to have that topic in the future.